Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sin to Kul MH614

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2020, 5:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
Sin to Kul MH614

Does any one know the last time this flight actually flew . It seems to be in the time tables regularly and bookable and then is cancelled a day ahead .
I was meant to be on it in 4th October , does any one think it will actually run or are these late cancellations a strategy for not giving Cash refunds as you have to apply for a voucher 72 hours ahead

Last edited by simonsmith; Sep 23, 2020 at 5:08 am
Old Sep 24, 2020, 5:34 am

Programs: MH Gold, AC Super Elite, UA Platinum, Accor All Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite
I don't believe this flight was operated last couple of months. Expect it not to be in October either.

Edit: I saw MH624 operated 1 time last 7 days. So your booking could be changed to another flight..
Old Sep 24, 2020, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
Thank you......it’s still listed as flying , I get the impression they cancel at the last moment to encourage people to take vouchers

My apologies I’m on MH 624

Last edited by simonsmith; Sep 24, 2020 at 12:23 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.