Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

MAS refusing refund for cancelled flight

MAS refusing refund for cancelled flight

Old May 5, 20, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by warakorn View Post
In Germany? Law is made on the EU-level. Whatever an "government agency" thinks in Germany is completely irrelevant.
Who are you quoting? Your quote is "completely irrelevant" if you were quoting me. What does a "government agency" in Canada have to do with Europe?
Old May 8, 20, 10:09 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Accor Gold, SQ*G, MH Platinum, Marriot Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by dici View Post
I'm thinking to escalate to flysmart for complaint. The last call I made the agent refuse to refund although a call that I made a week before the agent request the refund for me easily....
Yeap, sounds very typical of their inconsistencies.. did you try to hang up and call again?
Old Jun 14, 20, 5:39 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Gold
Does anyone know what MH's schedule change policy was before Covid kicked off? I cannot find any info in any of the e-tickets or booking confirmations. It would be good ammo for a card dispute.
Old Jun 14, 20, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by Schwann View Post
Does anyone know what MH's schedule change policy was before Covid kicked off? I cannot find any info in any of the e-tickets or booking confirmations. It would be good ammo for a card dispute.
Pre COVID, I don’t recall it amounted to full refund for cancelled flights. I had a flight reschedule but they said they’re obliged to rebook me only if the reschedule is more than 3 hours difference.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: