Earning enrich miles on OW flights

Old Aug 20, 19, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Malaysia Enrich, Singapore Airlines Krisflyer
Earning enrich miles on OW flights

Hi,

I want to confirm whether i can earn Enrich miles on OW flights. Do i have to strictly adhere to fare booking class stated on MH Enrich website to get miles? I'm asking cause when i'd book on past trips on OW carriers (AY on SIN-HEL return, received miles automatically) and (BA on LHR-BER & MUC-LHR, did not receive miles). Contacted BA for missing miles and they redirect me to MH. Any thoughts on this issue?
Old Aug 20, 19, 11:54 am

Programs: OWE/*Gold/STE+, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, IHG&HH Diamond
Originally Posted by hashim17 View Post
Do i have to strictly adhere to fare booking class stated on MH Enrich website to get miles?
In general yes, however in my experience I've had a domestic JAL flight in business get credited at a rate that's not listed on the table. A rate in between business and economy, which makes sense since domestic business is more like premium economy and their domestic first class is more aligned to business class.

Hi,

I want to confirm whether i can earn Enrich miles on OW flights. Do i have to strictly adhere to fare booking class stated on MH Enrich website to get miles? I'm asking cause when i'd book on past trips on OW carriers (AY on SIN-HEL return, received miles automatically) and (BA on LHR-BER & MUC-LHR, did not receive miles). Contacted BA for missing miles and they redirect me to MH. Any thoughts on this issue?
BA is correct in redirecting you to MH. There's a form that you can fill out after you log into your Enrich account that requires information about the missing flight such as e-ticket number, fare bucket, picture of boarding pass, etc. Once you submit it, Enrich will hopefully email you (since service can be hit-or-miss), and will reply with any details if they can't credit the miles for whatever reason.

Let me know if you still have questions.
Old Aug 20, 19, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Malaysia Enrich, Singapore Airlines Krisflyer
Hi,

I DID reach out TWICE to MH to claim the missing miles and even provided receipts for the flights. Received only standard reply and no other follow-up on this issue. I've since given up on reclaiming miles for BA trips. I'm asking cause i intend to do a trip to Canada next year on CX. I don't want to have this same issue to happen again. I did a mock booking on CX for SIN-YYZ-YVR-SIN in economy saver and found the booking class indicated (N, S) is not the same as shown on MH enrich website (H, K & M)
Old Aug 20, 19, 5:06 pm

Hi,

I DID reach out TWICE to MH to claim the missing miles and even provided receipts for the flights. Received only standard reply and no other follow-up on this issue. I've since given up on reclaiming miles for BA trips. I'm asking cause i intend to do a trip to Canada next year on CX. I don't want to have this same issue to happen again. I did a mock booking on CX for SIN-YYZ-YVR-SIN in economy saver and found the booking class indicated (N, S) is not the same as shown on MH enrich website (H, K & M)
Regarding the CX fare, if the booking class is not stated on the MH website as Enrich mile accruing, then you will NOT be earning any Enrich mile after flying on that CX fare. As simple as that.
Old Aug 20, 19, 10:40 pm

Programs: OWE/*Gold/STE+, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, IHG&HH Diamond
Hi,

@Zawnet is correct. An N/S fare on CX will not receive mileage accrual. BA should receive some mileage accrual even at the lowest fare buckets. If the online web form or Enrich email is not being helpful, try reaching out over Twitter.

I've had an accrual issue while traveling with a companion and both were resolved differently even though we were on the same flights, had the same status, even our MH flight history and mileage balances were exactly the same. Ended up being resolved albeit with no email/twitter response to my request, while my companion did receive confirmation. Gotta love MH's consistency in all things.

Search this Thread