A330 swapped for A380 MEL - KUL

Old Jun 26, 2019, 3:34 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
I was meaning in relation to this thread and attracting passengers for the A380 and the fact that the A380 was only scheduled to operate for a week and am guilty of assuming

yes of course in general people will take non direct flights to save cash the question is with the A380 only operating for the week and short notice how liklely is it to be attracting significant numbers from Singapore and that is assuming of course they are discounting more than they normally would
Old Jun 26, 2019, 8:38 am

Programs: Enrich
Actually I realize that we only focus on Msia and Singapore but we forgotten about other ASEAN countries. It is more likely to attract Indonesian passenger too, especially those are not living near by Jakarta. Since GA charge the domestic flight at ridiculous price
Old Jun 27, 2019, 11:07 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
Speaking of public holidays, Malaysia just declared 30 July (Tuesday) a public holiday (except Sabah and Sarawak) in honor of the new King's installation

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.