KUL SIN flight switch

Old May 27, 2019, 3:34 am

Programs: Enrich
Originally Posted by pochi

MH should really work on a flight after MH607 and before MH609, better let pax catch MRT or bus.
MH609 is only available for those who is willing to pay for taxi/grab/hotel shuttle/someone can pick up from airport lol

[off topic]
SIN is a really bad airport in terms of red eyed arrival
[/off topic]
Just took MH609 last sunday, I was surprised that the load was pretty full at the 11pm flight. Maybe due to the reason of connecting flights from MH and other OW to SIN. It was abit chaos during the boarding since many passengers hand carried 2-3 pieces of souvenir.

The taxi is extremely expensive with 50% surcharge...
Old May 27, 2019, 6:37 pm

Programs: CX MPC DM, HU FWC Gold
Originally Posted by dici
Just took MH609 last sunday, I was surprised that the load was pretty full at the 11pm flight. Maybe due to the reason of connecting flights from MH and other OW to SIN. It was abit chaos during the boarding since many passengers hand carried 2-3 pieces of souvenir.

The taxi is extremely expensive with 50% surcharge...
if you're living in a hotel. Better try hotel shuttle, SG$9 and all the way from airport to hotel
Old May 27, 2019, 7:25 pm

Programs: Enrich
Unfortunately no, just going back to west side, which is the most expensive ride

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.