MH A332 KULAKL and AKLKUL J

Old Feb 26, 19, 8:33 am

Zawnet has it correct I think.

4 birds with UFO dome, and seat numbers conforming to the generic seatmap published. 2A/K real windows. 9M-MTU,V,W,X
2 birds with newer layout, no UFO dome, seat numbers not conforming to the generic map. 2A/K are actually aisle side seats. 9M-MTY,Z

Personally, i do not like the 4 older birds. I sat in 2K on MTV over the weekend and I felt exposed where my legs were. There's very little storage area and it feels somewhat cramped at the armrest area.

The 2 newer birds (of which IMHO 3 "H" is the winning seat) have proper tables to put your stuff and it just feels that bit more spacious.
Old Jun 15, 19, 12:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K/3MM, AA EXP/2MM, DL MM, former fan of TWA
Just a quick bump to let people know that the dual configuration of the MH 332 planes on the AKL route continues. I flew ship -MTW and it was as shown in the seat map... 4A and 4K were both window seats. On ship -MTY, seat 4K was the exposed seat on the aisle. The aircraft itself had the seat labeled as "4K Aisle" which is correct, but this was different from what is shown on the seat maps.

I guess the one piece of good news is that for the return flight AKL-KUL, you can check out flightradar24 or some site to see which ship is making the outbound journey and get a little bit of advance notice. But it seems as though this problem with the seat maps is not going to get fixed any time soon.