Wiki Posts
Search

Business class food

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2018, 1:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
Business class food

Just flown from London to Phnom Penh in business with MAS.

have to say the food is probably the tastiest I have eaten on a plane for a very long time both the western but especially the Malaysian. Service good and inflight entertainment as good as most apart from no live TV. Excellent Malaysian food in lounges as well.
nancypants likes this.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 5:05 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by amnicoll
Just flown from London to Phnom Penh in business with MAS.

have to say the food is probably the tastiest I have eaten on a plane for a very long time both the western but especially the Malaysian. Service good and inflight entertainment as good as most apart from no live TV. Excellent Malaysian food in lounges as well.
Glad you had a good experience !

LHR lounge is decent for M'sian style food in the UK, but IMHO KUL is a letdown as homebase. Interested to know which dish sparked this post ?

As for inflight entertainment ... "Lion King" from 1994 was listed under "Latest Movies" (domestic B738) this month ... and most of the content has been recycled from Nov (and Sept+Oct) so if you frequently fly MH the AV is only good for each quarter of the year.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 5:23 pm

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by wantan
As for inflight entertainment ... "Lion King" from 1994 was listed under "Latest Movies" (domestic B738) this month ... and most of the content has been recycled from Nov (and Sept+Oct) so if you frequently fly MH the AV is only good for each quarter of the year.
Lion King was also listed under "Latest Movies" on the A350 I flew last month for what it's worth...
Old Dec 11, 2018, 12:16 am
Original Poster

To be honest I enjoyed it all. Had chefs lamb shank excellent, the satay and the rendang and Malaysian breakfast on the flight and all excellent the congee and lasi lemak with prawn sambal a delight in LHR and nice selection of Malaysian food in lounge at KL

credit where credit is due
quinzinho likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 8:57 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

it's great to finally see some very positive comments on this forum!

Indeed MH food can be very great, especially accounting for the Malaysian options, glad you had a positive experience! Pair that with a great crew, and you'll have a most lovely flight.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 12:29 am
Original Poster

Yes as I said credit where it is due. Staff were good not great but overall a very pleasant flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.