NRT-KUL First Class menu

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2018, 12:16 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
NRT-KUL First Class menu

Hi,

i am flying MH in first class tomorrow on the A350 leaving Tokyo at 9:40pm. Any idea of what the menu will look like? Thanks
Old Dec 6, 2018, 2:48 am

Programs: 2023 MH Enrich Gold (OWS), 2023 Marriott Titanium and Lifetime Gold
Please be advice, MH has 2 daily flights between KUL-NRT, menu link below is KUL-NRT (night), NRT-KUL (day) while your flight is NRT-KUL (night) and menu was for May 2018 and may change. Just for your reference and hopefully it helps you.

Menu image
https://liveandletsfly.boardingarea....-Review-73.jpg

Trip report by Matthew
https://liveandletsfly.boardingarea....-class-review/
Old Dec 6, 2018, 4:11 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
Have they not sent anything about pre ordering a meal ? If not try having a look in the manage my booking section
Old Dec 6, 2018, 4:14 am

As amnicoll noted, Chef-on-Call appears to be available through Manage my booking; options available for Chef-on-Call are listed at: https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/cn/...f-on-call.html

However, must be done at least *24hrs* in advance. OP has to submit his request by 9:40pm KL time today, so just 2.5hrs left...

Last edited by crackjack; Dec 6, 2018 at 4:21 am
Old Dec 6, 2018, 4:18 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
I was sent an invite some 5 days before my flight
Old Dec 6, 2018, 4:44 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Thank you. I have not seen a chef on call option on my reservation.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 8:43 pm

It should be under the 'Add Services' option in 'Manage Booking', same place you would look at to change your seat.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 10:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by oneworld82
Hi,

i am flying MH in first class tomorrow on the A350 leaving Tokyo at 9:40pm. Any idea of what the menu will look like? Thanks
You have to email them and request the Chef on Call.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 1:53 am

Huh, that's new... pretty sure I was able to select my meal online (via "Add Services"?) for my J trip last month?
Old Dec 7, 2018, 12:38 pm

[QUOTE=Danial;30504467]Please be advice, MH has 2 daily flights between KUL-NRT, menu link below is KUL-NRT (night), NRT-KUL (day) while your flight is NRT-KUL (night) and menu was for May 2018 and may change. Just for your reference and hopefully it helps you.

Menu image
https://liveandletsfly.boardingarea....-Review-73.jpg

I do like that they have a Plate Cleanser for those of us with dentures
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:18 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by oneworld82
Hi,

What was the service like at the end? Flying with them soon as well on that route/flight.
Do they serve Champagne too?
Old Jan 9, 2019, 8:00 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Atlantico
What was the service like at the end? Flying with them soon as well on that route/flight.
Do they serve Champagne too?
of course they serve Champagne.

When I flew with them last month in F (or Business Suite now) they served threee champagnes, one F champagne and two other options also served in J.

The F Champagne was an excellent Joseph Perrier Cuvée Josephine 2008. The J champagnes are now seemingly a white and rosé from Champagne Bruno Paillaird. They were actually decent, definitely tasted better than whatever QR serves these days.
Atlantico likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2019, 12:52 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by clubeurope

of course they serve Champagne.

When I flew with them last month in F (or Business Suite now) they served threee champagnes, one F champagne and two other options also served in J.

The F Champagne was an excellent Joseph Perrier Cuvée Josephine 2008. The J champagnes are now seemingly a white and rosé from Champagne Bruno Paillaird. They were actually decent, definitely tasted better than whatever QR serves these days.
Great, thank you for the information. Does the 9:40PM flight still get a proper diner?
Old Jan 10, 2019, 1:47 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Atlantico

Great, thank you for the information. Does the 9:40PM flight still get a proper diner?
As a default service, you'll get satay, but there will also be options from the snack menu. If you order food from the chef on call, they'll usually ask you when you want that, and you can get it during your dinner. You can also get dessert from the snack menu as well.

No caviar though.
Atlantico likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2019, 12:24 pm

Aircraft swap

Checking the last couple of days A333 has been operating the flight, is MH famous for Aircraft swaps or do they only do when no Business Suite/First is booked?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.