Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

How to send a compliment for an MH flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2018, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

BA has the golden ticket, is there something similar for MH? Just had my best F flight ever, crew wise, was almost uncanny how my drinks were topped up and how they did foresee what I wanted. I actually was looking for a camera in the cabin at one point. So a very happy camper...flier, now I just have 7h to kill in the lounge.... 😃
Old Nov 29, 2018, 8:31 pm

Programs: Elite Diamond Purple Dot Gold Silver Titanium for life
Send it to the CEO.

izham.ismail@

I'm sure it will be a welcome change from the 100000's of complaints he receives.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 4:01 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
As above - I can not speak for this CEO but staff really appreciate getting compliments via the CEO. On one occasion i even got a letter of thanks from a member of staff who I had singled out for praise after he had been exceptionally helpful at Singapore boarding gate
Old Nov 30, 2018, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by d00t
Send it to the CEO.

izham.ismail@

I'm sure it will be a welcome change from the 100000's of complaints he receives.
You forgot a zero (at least).
d00t likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 5:37 am
Original Poster

Thought you were kidding with regards to mailing the CEO, but I will do that then, credit where credit is due!!
Old Nov 30, 2018, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by Knodde
Thought you were kidding with regards to mailing the CEO, but I will do that then, credit where credit is due!!
No deadly serious by far the best way when someone has gone well over the expected or done something exceptional
Old Dec 3, 2018, 2:08 am
Original Poster

Well, thanks all, email sent, hopefully the crew get some sort of recognition. 😊
Old Dec 3, 2018, 3:11 am

don't be surprised if you get a reply from CEO

I have often myself been surprised at what turns a great crew into an exceptional one - it is those little things and the feeling that they are treating you as an individual not a seat number but very hard to get right and certainly deserving of recognition when they do
nancypants likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 4:58 am
Original Poster

That would be nice, hopefully the crew get some sort of recognition! However, I might be a bit sync here, CEOs tend to leave things like that to someone screening the inbox, even if in a service industry. However, as long as they get something. If I do get an answer would also be nice though. ☺ Especially when it is positive feedback.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 5:12 am

you might be surprised how many CEOs respond and although I agree that they often have someone screening their in box that is not surprising given how busy they are and what matters is how the issue is dealt with. Of course there exist those CEOs who won't even respond to (or ensure at least someone does) complaints

When I worked on the railway I remember chatting about customer service with a train company MD and he told me that if he was in and not in meetings he would take calls from those asking to speak to the MD to complain and he said that many were so surprised to get through they forgot why they had rung!

A good CEO is someone who will deal with both the complaints and the bouquets
Knodde likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

...evidently the MH mail server didn't appreciate an email from a hotmail address, will try with gmail also, after that I will give up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.