Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

BKI lounge move (no more Golden Lounge)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2018, 10:27 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

1. Starting 1 December 2018, Business Class passengers travelling from Kota Kinabalu International airport will be offered the use of an exclusive area at the PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE. The space will be dedicated for the exclusive use of Malaysia Airlines guests.
https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/advisory/changes-for-passengers-travelling-from-kota-kinabalu-int-airport.html
Old Nov 23, 2018, 12:33 am

Hmm there are 2. Domestic and Intl. The circular is unclear. I wonder which they're closing? or both perhaps?
Old Nov 23, 2018, 2:50 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
I believe it's just the International lounge:

[Due to the limited number of international flights ex Kota Kinabalu, we will be moving our operations to the Plaza Premium Lounge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.