schedule change acknowledgement

Old Aug 7, 2018, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA silver
schedule change acknowledgement

Hi,
I have a booking with MH. Ive just had an email saying there is a schedule change. Only a slight time difference. When I look at my booking online it says to acknowledge the change and choose trip options like seats again. How do I acknowledge it? there appears to be no option online to do so.
Also does this mean everytime there is a time change I will lose my seat selection? At the moment my booking still shows the seats I chose at time of booking.

Thanks for any help
Old Aug 8, 2018, 12:31 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by sarahuk
Hi,
I have a booking with MH. Ive just had an email saying there is a schedule change. Only a slight time difference. When I look at my booking online it says to acknowledge the change and choose trip options like seats again. How do I acknowledge it? there appears to be no option online to do so.
Also does this mean everytime there is a time change I will lose my seat selection? At the moment my booking still shows the seats I chose at time of booking.

Thanks for any help
Schedule change as in flight change or change of timing?

to acknowledge, try the app
Old Aug 9, 2018, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA silver
Hi ,Its a time change, only by 30 mins.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by sarahuk
Hi ,Its a time change, only by 30 mins.
Alright, then you should try the MH mobile app. Last time I had that, I accessed my reservation through the app, and before I can do anything, a dialog popped up, in which they made sure I acknowledge the change...

I'd imagine it'll be the same in your case.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 3:19 pm

I just accepted a change via the app. My seat (J) selection was unaffected.
clubeurope likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 3:21 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Couldn't do it in the app. The warning screen could not be dismissed. (Tried several weeks apart.) Had to ring the call centre to manually accept the schedule change. Seat assignments for all four pax in J under the booking remain unchanged.

PS The agent was in Malaysia and was more helpful/competent than the usual ones. (Rang the Singapore hotline number provided by the MH site.)
clubeurope likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by cowie
The agent was in Malaysia and was more helpful/competent than the usual ones. (Rang the Singapore hotline number provided by the MH site.)
+1

Happy to now that calling the London call centre redirects the call to Kuala Lumpur... and to a lot more competent agents.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.