Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

SYD-KUL from SYD T1: how early can I check in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2018, 4:28 am
Original Poster

Hi guys - am flying out for the first time on MAS, via SYD-KUL. On a J booking.
How early do the check in counters at Sydney's T1 open? And does anyone have any commentary around the quality of the KrisFlyer lounge there?
Old Apr 30, 2018, 8:00 am

Programs: MH-Plat OWE, HH-Diamond, SPG-Plat, MR-Plat, IHG-PlatAmb
From my experience, check in was open 3 hours out. Not sure why you're asking about the KF Lounge; you will not have access to this lounge as you're not flying SQ or a Star Alliance airline. You will be afforded access to the QF J Lounge, or the F Lounge if you're OWE.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Ugh - typo error... I meant to say "what's the MAS lounge like". Brain was thinking MAS, fingers typed SQ
Old May 1, 2018, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by infinitium
Ugh - typo error... I meant to say "what's the MAS lounge like". Brain was thinking MAS, fingers typed SQ
Indeed the QF J lounge, or F lounge if you're OWE, is where you'd want to be... especially for F lounge, go there 3 hours ahead and eat the entire Neil Perry menu!
Globalist likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.