MH A330 economy mini-cabin?

Old Nov 14, 17, 3:09 am

MH A330 economy mini-cabin?

The seat map for an upcoming Malaysia Airlines economy flight on an A330 is showing a two row mini-cabin at the front of economy. Seats there can be selected for a payment of some 200MYR/35.

Are these seats any good? Do they have more legroom than the main part of economy? Is it worth the additional payment (3X) over a 'standard' economy seat?

Many thanks for any input.
Old Nov 14, 17, 3:48 am

Programs: EK Silver
Row 9 has plenty of legroom while Row 10 is missing a window but good to lean on. Cabin is much quieter if there are no infants and you get to disembark after J. Have sat in rows 9F&G, be aware that your feet may be in the way when J pax head for the lavatories behind Row 10

Pics from SQtalk.com sqflyergirl

Last edited by nedelk; Nov 14, 17 at 3:53 am
Old Nov 14, 17, 4:11 am

Programs: NZ
I'm in 9A in a couple of weeks time - I can report back, but the photo certainly confirms that there is plenty of legroom in Row 9, with (I believe) slightly more legroom in the middle seats.
Old Nov 15, 17, 3:21 am

Thanks guys, much appreciated!
Old Nov 17, 17, 4:57 pm

Programs: BAEC
Be aware that there's where the parents with infants are normally put. We got 9A and B when travelling with my baby because those are the bassinet seats.
Old Nov 18, 17, 12:22 am

Hello,
I will be travelling on MH A330 Biz class. One of us has reduced mobility and is a wheelchair bound person - but that person can walk short distance without problem. I wonder which row of the seat is the nearest and easiest to reach the toilet? I already reserved the last row 7H and 7K thinking that it may be easier to access the lavatory in the mini premium economy section. Is it larger than the one at the front? Is it easier to access the one at the front (distance related) instead. I think there is a small step to climb if I choose the front and the area is quite narrow to access.
Any opinion and suggestion appreciated. =)
Old Nov 18, 17, 7:37 am

Programs: JGC Sapphire, MH Enrich Gold | SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum(Matched) | GE, TSA-Pre
I'm 175cm tall and I couldn't stretch out fully on 9A. I suggest the middle seats if you're around my high or taller.

Search this Thread