MH to LAX?

Old Sep 24, 2017, 12:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat 3MMiler
MH to LAX?

I know that they suspended service via NRT to/from LAX a while ago. Has anyone heard if they ever plan to resume?
Old Sep 24, 2017, 1:01 am

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Harveynics
I know that they suspended service via NRT to/from LAX a while ago. Has anyone heard if they ever plan to resume?
Not likely anytime soon. They're still not doing wonderfully financially and their only longhaul is to London right now. I'd say it's more likely we'll see TG back than MH.
Old Sep 24, 2017, 9:52 am

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
No. For the long-haul network, only a handful of European ones have a realistic shot of being resumed in the foreseeable future.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
MH codeshares with JL on flights to USA/Canada. So very unlikely in the near future. CEO Peter Bellew has said that MH intends on concentrating on India, China, and Japan flights for the time being and not even restarting other European cities in the near future with the new 789s, A350s and 2nd hand A332 aircrafts.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.