Premier access KLIA

Old Sep 12, 17, 11:22 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Beijing/Singapore
Programs: Ex *A now CX. IHG/Marriott convert
Posts: 651
Premier access KLIA

Does flying Business class on MH offer Premier access to immigrations in KLIA? The lines are a mess
Alawyer is offline  
Old Sep 12, 17, 11:41 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: SIN
Programs: MH Gold / OW Sapphire
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Alawyer View Post
Does flying Business class on MH offer Premier access to immigrations in KLIA? The lines are a mess
Yes. Just keep hold of your boarding pass for the immigration officer to glance at.
Alawyer likes this.
brbear is offline  
Old Sep 13, 17, 7:31 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: London
Programs: BAEC Gold
Posts: 112
Originally Posted by brbear View Post
Yes. Just keep hold of your boarding pass for the immigration officer to glance at.
Does the same apply if flying business with BA into KUL? I have a 5 hours transit in KUL before flying on with MH in business to SYD and keen to get into the City, but am hearing the immigration queues can take hours currently.
thanks
barneyb is offline  
Old Sep 13, 17, 9:03 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: YVR, KUL
Programs: MH, AC, AS
Posts: 1,697
Originally Posted by barneyb View Post
Does the same apply if flying business with BA into KUL? I have a 5 hours transit in KUL before flying on with MH in business to SYD and keen to get into the City, but am hearing the immigration queues can take hours currently.
thanks
5 hours isn't quite enough to check out the city, due to the distance of the airport from downtown KL. If you cut it very close you'll barely have an hour at best, and can't venture very far from Sentral station.

But to answer your question: yes, your BA J boarding pass is sufficient for the priority lanes. No invite required, just present the BP.
SilverChris is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: