Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

"New" BKK lounge for MH (and a few others)

"New" BKK lounge for MH (and a few others)

Old Sep 20, 2017, 9:35 am

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Originally Posted by Anfield
Is a OneWorld Emerald flying MH in Y entitled entry to the first class Miracle Lounge?
No. I've never been given an F invite, but it's never bothered me since I usually head straight to the CX lounge, or the gate.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:23 am

Programs: BAEC GGL & CCR
Originally Posted by SilverChris
No. I've never been given an F invite, but it's never bothered me since I usually head straight to the CX lounge, or the gate.
Yup, I always head to the CX lounge by default to get my fix of wonton noodles with soup. It tastes so much better there than in any other CX lounge I've visited, including all those in HKG. The dumplings are freshly made and they have a condiment of chopped chillies to spice it up to taste. I have the recipe from the kitchen written in Thai and am willing to share it in exchange for an English translation
Old Jan 9, 2018, 5:09 pm

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Just a quick question (to bring up this old thread again): Ill be connecting in BKK from an international (non-OW) flight soon and have read in some reviews that MH passengers usually receice an invitation card for the lounge. Now that I won‘t get into contact with any check-in desk, the question is whether they will also let me in based on my boarding pass or whether I‘ll have to get myself an invitation card at the transfer counter (or wherever).
Old Jan 9, 2018, 9:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by oh_lol
How do you get in flying Jetstar? They don't have J.
Probably on a QF codeshare in economy class and a QF elite member.

Originally Posted by bruce80
Just a quick question (to bring up this old thread again): Ill be connecting in BKK from an international (non-OW) flight soon and have read in some reviews that MH passengers usually receice an invitation card for the lounge. Now that I won‘t get into contact with any check-in desk, the question is whether they will also let me in based on my boarding pass or whether I‘ll have to get myself an invitation card at the transfer counter (or wherever).
I think in this instance you would need an invitation card. So try going to the transfer counter to obtain one. You may ask at the desk if they'll let anyone in without an invite and let us know..
Old Jan 9, 2018, 9:42 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
Originally Posted by bruce80
Now that I won‘t get into contact with any check-in desk, the question is whether they will also let me in based on my boarding pass or whether I‘ll have to get myself an invitation card at the transfer counter (or wherever).
I've been through this before (check-in agent forgot to give me a card). It's possible, but be prepared for lengthy delays at the entrance. They have to call MH and make sure that you are eligible (tough luck if MH didn't pick up their phone). I think it's easier for you to use the CX lounge (if they are open when you are visiting and it's nicer than Miracle Lounge).
Old Jan 15, 2018, 6:02 am
Hvr

Programs: QF LTG:
Originally Posted by oh_lol
How do you get in flying Jetstar? They don't have J.
Yes they do. Business Class | Jetstar

However, you need to pay for the Business Max package which includes lounge access to get an invite.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.