A380s

Old Mar 26, 2017, 3:11 am

Programs: CX DM
Well as MH deploys A350's for KUL-LHR, that will probably spell the end of their cheap J fares...
Old Mar 26, 2017, 3:14 am

Programs: CX DM
Originally Posted by Globalist
I was on an A380 operated flight from KUL to LHR vv last year July in business and thought it was excellent value for money, comfortable, decent meal and a good night sleep.

Any airline nowadays has trouble with cleanliness and uses duct tape to hold things together. (CX A350 for example).

Globalist
Yes, but I had a coffee spill stain clearly visible on the armrest between 2 J seats that wasn't cleaned ex-LHR. And have had rubbish not cleared from the seat pockets on 2 of my last 4 flights ex-LHR and ex-KUL. Both of these are plain sloppy as I have never encountered this on CX/BA/JL/QR though I have on AA.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 3:53 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
Originally Posted by KACommuter
Yes, but I had a coffee spill stain clearly visible on the armrest between 2 J seats that wasn't cleaned ex-LHR. And have had rubbish not cleared from the seat pockets on 2 of my last 4 flights ex-LHR and ex-KUL. Both of these are plain sloppy as I have never encountered this on CX/BA/JL/QR though I have on AA.
BA is know for dirty planes and I experienced it. On CX I had to ask the Creative wipe the side panel around the window before take off as obviously the inbound passenger spilled so,etching across the entire panel and armrest which I hope was a drink..

So, MH in my view is not worse than others, but are way more value for money.

Globalist
Old Mar 26, 2017, 4:30 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Originally Posted by Globalist
BA is know for dirty planes and I experienced it. On CX I had to ask the Creative wipe the side panel around the window before take off as obviously the inbound passenger spilled so,etching across the entire panel and armrest which I hope was a drink..

So, MH in my view is not worse than others, but are way more value for money.

Globalist
​​​​​​MH operates only one real long haul route with enough turnaround time and even then they cant manage to keep the planes clean and tidy,on CX or AA have found the long hauls always clean!
Old May 1, 2017, 9:29 pm

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Cabin interiors & restrooms

Originally Posted by andy892
HI,

With forums and review sites full of stories of MH's A380 interiors being dirty and in a generally very poor condition including tape holding things together; is it likely any of their A380s will get some interior cosmetic work before the A350's come along?
Happy to report that everything was in good working condition.
Cabin was well maintained, no sign of duct tape patchwork
Bathrooms were kept clean at all times (I was seated in the forward J class cabin)
IFE & seats were working fine, nothing broken.
IFE movies were quite weak, especially if you travel often, you would have watched most if not all the movies already.
Bring a book or a fully loaded iPad/laptop!
Enjoy your flight!
Old May 2, 2017, 5:19 pm

They also have flowers in the toilets in j and f. Luxury.
Old May 2, 2017, 10:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
Originally Posted by ashkale
​​​​​​MH operates only one real long haul route with enough turnaround time and even then they cant manage to keep the planes clean and tidy,on CX or AA have found the long hauls always clean!
So, why do you still fly MH if you have such a vendetta against them?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.