Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MH First Class

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2016, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas PlatinumOne (OneWorld Emerald)
MH First Class

Hi all,

What is the consensus (if any!) among Flyertalk BAEC members on MH 1st Class? How does it compare to BA First (or to any of the popular Mid Eastern airlines)?

Thanks!
Old Jul 9, 2016, 1:37 am

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold, LH FTL, FBP, CCG, HH Diamond
If you are willing to subject yourself to BA F, you won't have any problems with MH F. I quite enjoy MH F myself.
Old Jul 9, 2016, 1:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I would rate it as significantly nicer to travel on than BA 1st class , but not as good as Emirates. The chef on call service provides a good selection of meal options which can be booked in advance of travel

This would seem to be a question best asked in the forum for MH
Old Jul 9, 2016, 1:54 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
MH First is a lovely product, and there has been some assumption that the next version of BA F, may be fairly similar to it.

In terms of comparing to the ME3, I think you'd be better off asking ok the MH Forum - the ME3 and even MH are pretty Off-Topic for the BA Forum.

M
Old Jul 9, 2016, 2:23 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

This thread has been moved to the Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines forum.

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum
Old Jul 9, 2016, 3:59 am

Programs: BA gold
Much better than BA F. Without contest.
Old Jul 9, 2016, 6:19 am

Programs: aa ba
Did return to KL last month on MH First. It is far superior to BA. The A380 First has space unlike BA. The crew are warm and welcoming and the Chef on Call selection of dishes is outstanding. It is such a pity they had the two incidences and the Germany CEO has quit, maybe he could not change the corrupt culture of the senior management.

Their lounge at T4 has separate !st section and their KL lounge is very good
Old Jul 10, 2016, 5:16 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
I'd use the QR lounge in LHR T4 (available for MH J and F passengers). Several levels better than the MH lounge on all accounts in my experience. The MH lounge isn't bad, just nowhere near QR in terms of environment / food and beverage etc.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 11:47 am

How does it compare to CX F? I'll be flying from LHR and either are an option. I've had a number of flights in CX F, all of which were excellent but I'm thinking of giving MH a go.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 12:24 pm

SFO777 has done a trip report 2 years ago
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...l#post21924123

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.