Asian MH routes with amenity kit

Old Jun 19, 2016, 6:24 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold (*G), IHG Platinum & Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Enhancements

Porsche Design
for the kit, Acca Kappa for some of the contents.

The hard case itself is better vs the previous Tumi.
Agree. The Porsche Design kit itself is actually pretty good quality, and the new logo is nicer than an older kit from TG.

Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Was told that MH policy is to provide amenity kit only for flights longer than 7 hours... regardless of whether it's a day or night flight because (drumroll... wait for the answer) "anything shorter than that, people prefer to enjoy the onboard experience rather than sleep"!
Hilarious. Whoever made that up shouldn't be speaking to the public on behalf of MH.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 5:48 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Is it still a seven hour minimum, regardless of time of day?
Old Nov 20, 2018, 6:33 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by danger
Is it still a seven hour minimum, regardless of time of day?
Flew KUL-KIX-KUL in Oct/Nov. No amenity kits provided on either sector. Got one for KUL-NRT when we flew in April. Crew quoted me the "7 hour" rule when I asked for one on the more-recent trip.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.