Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Is there something wrong with MH/ Enrich website?

Old Nov 12, 13, 10:14 pm
Original Poster

Over the last month or so, I have tried to use the enrich website (for redemption). I have not been logging in everyday or anything like that, maybe once every week or two. However the site just seems to stall, or not load properly at all. Sometimes it fails at the first step, at other times a couple of steps in.

Anyone else had the same thing?
Old Nov 13, 13, 1:47 am

Programs: MH, AC, AS
I managed to redeem an award two weeks ago, but it's not unusual to encounter errors with MH's website.
Old Nov 13, 13, 2:10 am

Programs: CX,SQ,PR,QR
MH website may be buggy, but the Enrich website is very very buggy! Success of logging-in and actually staying there for more than 3 clicks depends on luck. Doesn't work 80% of the time. I've tried half a dozen computers in half a dozen countries - consistently a dud.
Old Nov 13, 13, 2:55 am

There is something wrong with both MH and its website. MH revealed its new business class(slopey) recently... Now it realizes that everybody is lie-flat..so it's playing catchup. MH renovated their lounge recently... then realized that their lounge still sucks, so they are renovating it again.

The website doesn't work 90% of the time. It seemed to hang on me randomly and signing in doesn't really work....

Overall, MH is badly run by single-brain cell organisms...
Old Nov 13, 13, 4:33 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Le Club Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
The MH website is very buggy and irritating to say the least!
Old Nov 13, 13, 4:36 am

Programs: MH, AC, AS
Originally Posted by RA-wannabe View Post
There is something wrong with both MH and its website. MH revealed its new business class(slopey) recently... Now it realizes that everybody is lie-flat..so it's playing catchup.
If you're referring to their A380 J - which is their latest J seat - it's a fully flat product.
Old Nov 13, 13, 6:54 pm

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, MH Silver, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by SilverChris View Post
If you're referring to their A380 J - which is their latest J seat - it's a fully flat product.
Fully flat in theory. But in practice, didn't I read somewhere about the footrests droop or sag, and that they were going to fix this?
Old Nov 13, 13, 11:24 pm

According to their website, their business class on the A380 is an angled lie flat.....

http://malaysiaairlines.com/hq/en/mh...-a380-800.html

Convinced that MH is run by single brain cell organism....
Old Nov 14, 13, 3:05 am
Original Poster

I remember many months ago, I did not seem to have much problem logging on and booking on the Enrich site ( many times). Last couple of months though, never seem to be able to get in.
So for me, it seems a significant change.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: