FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Malaysia Airlines | Enrich (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/malaysia-airlines-enrich-758/)
-   -   Crediting MH Flights to other Oneworld partners (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/malaysia-airlines-enrich/1457406-crediting-mh-flights-other-oneworld-partners.html)

Rpcfly Apr 11, 13 3:06 am

Crediting MH Flights to other Oneworld partners

It's been a few months now since the integration of MH into OneWorld and it's been rather hit and miss getting MH to credit my AA account. Sometimes its happening in a matter of days and others.......well.........lets just say its taken 2 trips to KL Sentral to get the matter sorted out and it still isn't !!!!!

I'm still missing 3 segments on my AA account which were taken in Feb and March.

Any other crediting problems please post here.

Too much travel Apr 11, 13 8:39 am

I'm still waiting on CX Marco Polo points from a MH-ticketed but CX metal codeshare flight from two weeks ago. Ironically, the missus has already got her CX Marco Polo points from a MH-ticketed MH metal flight from last week.

Noctilux Apr 11, 13 10:42 am

Took 7 days for mine

Hi All;

I flew CDG/KUL on April 2nd; they credited to my AA account on Tuesday 9th.

Not as quick as BA, which normally posts in 24hrs, but faster than CX which has taken 10 days or more.

b74l Apr 13, 13 3:20 am

As it pertains to AAdvantage gold and above flying MH full fare economy--looking at flying fm Australia to Asia .. QF or MH. QF non-stop, MH one-stop (dont mind the one stop). QF booking codes getting 100% mileage credit pretty tricky--and to get 100%, pretty pricey. MH full fare econ gets 100% credit, at much less than QF price. Any priority or upgrade changes in anyone's thoughts for AA ruby, emerald, or sapphire on MH full econ fare? Any other thoughts / opinions welcome. Thanks

Rpcfly Apr 16, 13 5:03 am

KUL-NRT on 4/14 credited to my AA account today.

TGflyergirl Apr 16, 13 12:00 pm

I'm pretty much flying MH every other week, and i find NO pattern to the way it credits to BAEC - with anything from 48 hours to 14 days post flight. The one thing that hasn't gone wrong up till now, is that nothing's gone permanently missing (yet)

Guy Betsy Apr 17, 13 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by b74l (Post 20584229)
As it pertains to AAdvantage gold and above flying MH full fare economy--looking at flying fm Australia to Asia .. QF or MH. QF non-stop, MH one-stop (dont mind the one stop). QF booking codes getting 100% mileage credit pretty tricky--and to get 100%, pretty pricey. MH full fare econ gets 100% credit, at much less than QF price. Any priority or upgrade changes in anyone's thoughts for AA ruby, emerald, or sapphire on MH full econ fare? Any other thoughts / opinions welcome. Thanks

Eh?
100% credit on MH must be booked Y, B or H.
70% on M, K.
50% on V, L, S.

Full econ fare upgrade chances not relevant. It goes to MH enrich pecking order I think.

Rpcfly Apr 18, 13 4:55 am

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy (Post 20609445)
Eh?
100% credit on MH must be booked Y, B or H.
70% on M, K.
50% on V, L, S.

Full econ fare upgrade chances not relevant. It goes to MH enrich pecking order I think.

]

:D I'm glad you answered this as I couldn't figure half of it out !!

Rpcfly Apr 30, 13 1:58 am

NRT-KUL 26/4 posted today. They seem to be doing a decent job so far........still waiting for 3 segments from Feb/March though

Rpcfly May 26, 13 3:54 am

Things seem to be improving !!! Flights on 1/5, 7/5, 20/5, 23/5 all posted correctly. I did have to call the AA EXP desk to get the MHDBL credit for 7 flights taken during the promotion period though.

I think it's because I'm not using my MH login when I go to buy a ticket and just enter my AA number.

zakami May 29, 13 6:29 am

No issues with posting to AA. Takes about a week.

Guy Betsy May 29, 13 6:38 am

Originally Posted by zakami (Post 20828749)
No issues with posting to AA. Takes about a week.

I have been having issues with connecting flights though.. for example one segment posts and the connecting flight onwards from KUL doesn't post.

Or the originating segment doesn't post and the onward sector posts.

I've filed in a missing flight credit for a flight taken on 19th March and I am still waiting for AA to credit that flight!

ffs852 May 30, 13 2:02 am

No issues posting JL & MH flights on MH ticket stock, to JAL Mileage Bank. 5-7 business days.

fairhsa Mar 5, 20 8:57 pm

I know this is an old thread, but just reviving.... I'm waiting a week for some points from MH to Marco Polo - anyone else know what the current timing is like?

carrotjuice Mar 6, 20 6:01 am

Not sure about MPC, but crediting to BAEC typically takes 3-5 days.