Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Crediting MH Flights to other Oneworld partners

Crediting MH Flights to other Oneworld partners

Old Mar 7, 20, 1:28 am

Location: Vancouver, Manila, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong
Programs: CX-DM, Marriott Gold, Fairmont Premier
Originally Posted by fairhsa View Post
I know this is an old thread, but just reviving.... I'm waiting a week for some points from MH to Marco Polo - anyone else know what the current timing is like?
I've found that if I'm taking a business class flight with MH it gets credited to MPC within 5 days.

But if I'm booking Economy in K or M, it could take up to 2 weeks. One time I had to put in a claim.
Old Mar 10, 20, 10:02 am

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
No issues crediting to QRPC - I donít usually track the no. Of days but I guess about 5-7 but it goes into my account eventually

I have an upcoming MNL trip & another ICN later this summer .. will take note of it then & report back.
Old Mar 11, 20, 1:11 am

Programs: JAL JMB Sapphire & One World Sapphire
Took around 9 days to credit MH flight to JL JMB.

Had some issues during check in when the staff told me my IC (domestic travel) and my JMB name were mismatched. Not sure what happens but they did manged to fixed it. I doubt MH will have access to other OW FFP database?

I booked my flight via MH webpage and inserting my JL card details in my booking.

*Too bad JL only recognized MH higher booking fare class (which is not cheap even for domestic flight).
Old Mar 11, 20, 5:20 am

Programs: Enrich
Talking about the other way round, credit Qantas flight in MH enrich. Usually for AA, BA, JL I got my credit within several days.

For QF, I had to manually request missing miles. Then today when I contact enrich, they said QF reject their claim and they try to submit it again.

Seems like QF has a really bad relationship with MH?
Old Mar 11, 20, 12:13 pm

Perhaps more like different system on both end that cause the mis-match when trying to credit miles in MH?

I maybe wrong, did the contact center specified what cause the rejection?
Old Mar 11, 20, 4:02 pm

Programs: Enrich
Unfortunately they did not.
Old Mar 11, 20, 5:35 pm

Programs: MH, AC, AS
Thereís a dedicated team within Enrich that deals with retroactive partner claims. Only they have the resources to find out why a claim was denied. Unfortunately it doesnít seem like thereís a way to get hold of them directly.
Old Mar 11, 20, 7:14 pm

If i am not mistaken the MH call center (and dedicated Enrich call line) is done by third party as opposed to in house?
Old Mar 11, 20, 8:39 pm

Programs: MH, AC, AS
Originally Posted by minizian View Post
If i am not mistaken the MH call center (and dedicated Enrich call line) is done by third party as opposed to in house?
Not for the Bahasa Malaysia option
Old Mar 11, 20, 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by SilverChris View Post
Not for the Bahasa Malaysia option
Ah good to hear that. So you click on BM version and speak in English or in mixed BM and English?
Old Mar 14, 20, 11:05 pm

Jusk ask politely if you may converse in English at the beginning of the call. The inhouse MH staffs are all very polished in terms of conversing in English and familiar with fare technicalities etc...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: