Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Malaysia Airlines not crediting Enrich points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2012, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

This is really annoying. My whole family flew return KUL-LAX last month on MH business (D class), despite our Enrich numbers been recorded on the booking and the cards presented at check-in, our accounts still haven't been credited with the points. I rang MH call center more than a week ago, he got all my details and said will forward to his supervisor. But still no points been credited. We paid good money for the flights and it's a long trip, there is significant amount of points due for all of us, in addition to the extra 50% cabin bonus. But MH seems to ignore everything, which is so annoying. Hopeless!!!😡😡
Old Oct 27, 2012, 6:30 am

Programs: QF QR Silver, DJ,TG,MH
I feel for you my friend. Same, same for me.
Though, if the trend follows, you will get them. It took about 4 weeks for me and my success came from emailing them from the "Contact Us" tab on their Enrich webpage.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 10:01 am
c2h

Programs: QR-PLT, AM-Platino, TK-Elite
Weird that people are experiencing this. My MH miles always get credited almost instantly. If I dont see them after a week, the online 'Claim Missing Miles' request always works instantly.

Btw, there's already a thread discussing this topic below.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.