Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Malaysia Airlines e-Ticketing faulty.....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Malaysia Airlines e-Ticketing faulty.....

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2013, 9:47 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
Who's Dr. khan?
Dr Khan isn't longer with MH
Old Feb 11, 2013, 2:53 pm

Programs: various
Malaysia Airlines has always been one of those companies I only book with in-person at an MH physical office, or through a travel agent where all the particulars can be confirmed in writing before the funds get handed over. Have never trusted their online tools.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 3:57 am

Programs: Skywards
Originally Posted by jiejie
Malaysia Airlines has always been one of those companies I only book with in-person at an MH physical office, or through a travel agent where all the particulars can be confirmed in writing before the funds get handed over. Have never trusted their online tools.
Having made a number of bookings online recently I can completely understand why one wouldn't trust their online tools

One booking,on which I was unable to get to the payment stage on the website, still shows as a current booking when I log in, only when I drill down does it say ticket not issued!
Old Feb 13, 2013, 4:18 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Neiltoo
One booking,on which I was unable to get to the payment stage on the website, still shows as a current booking when I log in, only when I drill down does it say ticket not issued!
Any booking you attempt to make under you account will show up, irrespective of whether the ticket was issued or not.

While I would rather that only successful purchases show up in my account, the information shown is not incorrect ; eventhough the purchase was not finalised, there was a booking reference but ticket not issued due to failure to process payment.
Old Mar 2, 2013, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA-GS, AA-EXP
Ahhhhhh....the great MH website strikes again !!! I've got 4 bookings this month that have just vanished under my itineraries. Anyone else having issues ?
Old Mar 3, 2013, 2:42 am

Programs: Skywards
Originally Posted by Rpcfly
Ahhhhhh....the great MH website strikes again !!! I've got 4 bookings this month that have just vanished under my itineraries. Anyone else having issues ?
After reading your post I checked mine and 3 flights booked for May have dissapeared

Edit: when I search by Pnr they do show up though!

Last edited by Neiltoo; Mar 3, 2013 at 4:48 am
Old May 28, 2013, 8:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by mario33
Dr Khan isn't longer with MH
So FT no longer has a MH representative?
Old Oct 8, 2013, 11:12 pm

Dear Malaysia Airline Team,

Refer to my previous email (7/10/13 around12.15pm), I have booked 2 tickets to Taiwan with booking reference number WGJ7D. In the process of booking, below is the travelling schedule detail I have chosen:

Promo Economy

Kuala Lumpur International Apt (KUL) Taiwan TaoYuan International Airport (TPE)

SUN, 20 Apr 2014, 01:30 SUN, 20 Apr 2014, 06:20

MH Smart

Taiwan TaoYuan International Airport (TPE) Kuala Lumpur International Apt (KUL)

TUE, 29 Apr 2014, 15:05 TUE, 29 Apr 2014, 19:50

Total fare for 2 guests on the time and travel period mentioned above is RM2372. After we have made payment and we received the itinerary detail from MAS, but we found out the itinerary shows the time for the departure on 29 Apr is not the time we booked previously.

Previously we booked (Actual booking)

TUE, 29 Apr 2014, 15:05 TUE, 29 Apr 2014, 19:50

After payment, itinerary shows as below:

TUE, 29 Apr 2014, 07:55 TUE, 29 Apr 2014, 12:40

We immediately re-checked the booking in MAS Website to ensure the total fare is correct with the time we have chosen. As for the time travel on 07:55-12:40, total fare should be RM2060 (2 guests) instead; and the time travel on 15:05-19:50, total fare is RM2372. This is what we saw in the MAS website. The issue now is we paid RM2372 for departure at 15:05, 29 Apr 2014 but wrong time 07:55, 29 Apr was given, which costs only rm2060, printed on the itinerary sent by MAS.

At the same time, we have tried to call the service centre immediately but nobody pick up the phone and we has tried to call for 5 times. And we have sent email regarding our concern via MAS website and personal email but there is no reply until now. Even the customer service return call and line broken(**whether is intentionally i dont know) she even not call back at all.

On the next day, we walked-in to MAS office at KL Sentral to check, but unfortunately the staff at the counter mentioned they are unable to check for us, as only the website team can detect the problem. Again they asked us to wait for the email replied by service centre or there will be a cost of rm150 incurred if we insist to change the time.

Deeply appreciate if anyone can revert to me ASAP and advise why the itinerary of travel schedule will be changed after booking is done.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks

Mr Hee
Old Dec 13, 2015, 10:54 pm

Wrong name on Malaysian Airlines booking

I have booked a ticket from Malaysian airlines website but after booking encountered same name for both passengers. I mailed them. Passport details are right, just the first name for both passenger was same after ticket came. Is it can be resolved?
Old Dec 16, 2015, 2:00 am

Malaysian Airlines never replies. So irritating
Old Dec 16, 2015, 3:40 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Originally Posted by SWATI GARG
Malaysian Airlines never replies. So irritating
Best to call them instead. If hold times are long, use the callback facility where they will call you back.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:08 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

How to find MH Booking Ref

Hi,

I booked a MH ticket via an OTA, but they only provided the e-ticket number. I would like to have the MH Ref number to try and book seats, but am not able to find a way to find this.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Old Sep 22, 2016, 8:50 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by nldogbert
Hi,

I booked a MH ticket via an OTA, but they only provided the e-ticket number. I would like to have the MH Ref number to try and book seats, but am not able to find a way to find this.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
You won't be able to select seats on MH website if ticket is booked via an OTA. You can however select seats by calling their call center. Just give them your e-ticket number.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 3:24 am

Programs: QF SG(LTS) - AA LTG(1MM)
And they should be able to give you the PNR when you call ...

Happy wandering

Fred

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.