Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Impromptu Four Seasons Boston stay.

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2014, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Impromptu Four Seasons Boston stay.

Decided to surprise the wife with a day in Boston. Drive there with no agenda and didn't tell her until half way there (2.5hr drive). Started off with a drink at the Bristol Lounge then moved onto L'espalier for cheese and drinks. By this time we were feeling pretty good. Took a stroll down Newbury and ended up at another bar. We decided that a stay at the FS Boston is cheaper than a DUI. Tried contacting the Virtuoso agent we have used previously and none of her staff was on and she was busy. Tried just asking for the perks at the front desk but we needed an agent. I have read countless posts about David O. and called him up. This was Sunday at approx 6pm EST. Within 5min we were booked and upgrade confirmed. So he kinda saved the day (in terms of perks and us not being annoyed at our agent ).

But anyway, I have previously posted pictures of the upgraded bathrooms but here is one more. This one is even nicer than the previous room we stayed in during Thanksgiving. The wife loves a bench in the shower. Actually, I think all women do. Another great feature was the 2 shower heads that could be used at the same time, and each of their own temperature gauge.

And the icing on the cake, Porsche is there for a month with free use of a car for 2 hours. We were able to drive this beautiful Panamera Hybrid all over town.

This was it parked at the Battery Wharf. I guess you get special treatment when in a $100k + car. No parking fee and able to leave it right outside the front entrance. I don't think they would have allowed that in my new civic lol

Old May 27, 2014, 1:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by DetailsIM
I guess you get special treatment when in a $100k + car. No parking fee and able to leave it right outside the front entrance.
Unfortunally never had this Special treatment :-(
Old May 27, 2014, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by offerendum
Unfortunally never had this Special treatment :-(
Maybe we got lucky ^ There was no way I was parallel parking the car and we had just turned down what we thought was a road but it was main entrance for hotel drop off. I just asked the valet if we could leave it there and he said sure. Talk about :-::-::-::-::-: treatment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.