Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

FS Punta Mita Meal Plan

FS Punta Mita Meal Plan

Old Apr 29, 2007, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

FS Punta Mita Meal Plan

I'm headed to Punta Mita in a few weeks and am considering going on the meal plan. I've done a search here and on TripAdvisor but haven't come up with much.

I am on the Amex FHR package, which already includes breakfast, so I can purchase the meal plan that includes lunch and dinner for about $100/day. I'd like to get an idea of the approximate costs of lunch and dinner to see if this is a real value. I'm probably going to spend all my time at the resort (going some R&R alone) so it would be good to find out what I can expect before I get there.

I figure based on prior experience at similar resorts that $100 is probably a good deal, even if it excludes beverages and any lobster courses. Can anyone share their experiences with the meal plan or dining a la carte at Punta Mita? Also, does anyone know if you can pay a supplement for the lobster dishes on the menu? The information the concierge sent me doesn't say anything about that.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 8:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat
If you only stay on-site, the $100/day is about breakeven for lunch and dinner, depending on how you like to indulge.

That said, if you get a chance, there is a small Italian restaurant just off premise that I HIGHLY recommend. The name is Vito's Ristorante, and it's located in the backyard of a home. The food is outstanding (better than anything at the FS), the setting beautiful (yes, in the backyard-you have to see it to understand!), and the people that own the place genuinly warm and inviting.

In any case, the property and staff at the FS are really top notch. Enjoy!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.