Reload this Page >

Four Seasons Resort Lodge at Koele accepting reservations

Old Aug 29, 2006, 6:14 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G

The Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele is accepting reservations from 15 November 2006.

www.fourseasons.com/koele
Old Sep 27, 2016, 12:30 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Any idea when The Lodge will be reopening this year? It still says "holiday season" on the website...
Old Oct 22, 2016, 4:08 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, AA EXP, ASMVPG
Lodge at Ko‘ele Lana‘i Hawai‘i 2016

Unfortunately the latest news is that Koele will NOT be open for 2016. No 2017 projected opening date has been announced, either "officially or unofficially".
Old Sep 17, 2019, 12:15 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
The hotel is now accepting reservations for stays beginning in November. Appears to be a 7 night minimum on all stays. I had no idea they were turning this property into an all adult wellness retreat. Entry rates are around $4,000 per night, tax included All meals and "refreshments" in the restaurant are included, which sounds like drinks and room service are extra. Five spa services daily included, plus another 2 hour service per stay.

I can cross this one off my list. I have a 5 year old and obviously they won't have a Kids For All Seasons facility. And even if children were allowed, the rates are beyond my budget.. Before this reincarnation, the property actually had very affordable rates (~$500 per night). I'm rather disappointed as it was a unique kind of property in Hawaii.

https://www.fourseasons.com/koele/
Old Sep 18, 2019, 9:34 am

4k a night gives you a lot of alternatives!
Old Sep 18, 2019, 9:54 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by francophile
The hotel is now accepting reservations for stays beginning in November. Appears to be a 7 night minimum on all stays. I had no idea they were turning this property into an all adult wellness retreat.
The plan, as it was presented to me at FS HQ last month is to do 3,5 and 7 day programs.
Things are still somewhat fluid
The owner really does have a vision here (and the $ to bankroll it all!)
bhrubin likes this.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 10:41 am
Original Member

Said owner being Larry Ellison, Oracle founder.
bhrubin likes this.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 11:48 am
Aman Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by KatW
Said owner being Larry Ellison, Oracle founder.
So maybe the vision is to move the resort to the cloud. Like everything else Oracle does.
KatW and ridefar like this.
Old Sep 20, 2019, 11:01 am

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Gold. I share these affiliations so that you can ask me questions about the programs
The Four Seasons Hualalai, Four Seasons Maui, and Four Seasons Oahu, are all exceptionally child friendly. If you have children, go to one of these places for a magical vacation.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.