Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore RC Club Level Worth It?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2005, 12:53 am
Original Poster
Banyan Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: United 1K, AA Gold, Amex Plat, Hyatt Diamond, *W Gold, Leader's Club (?worthless)
Singapore RC Club Level Worth It?

I'm trying to decide whether to book club level at the RC when I'm back in town in Nov. The rate for the Premier Marina Bay View suite is $445 while the rate for Club level of the same room is $500.

Is it worth $55/day for club level? Anyone with first-hand experience would be much appreciated.

(BTW, I'm typing this poolside from the SIN FS roofdeck pool on the 20th floor on their WIFI. COOL! ^ ).
Old Oct 16, 2005, 7:49 am

Yes, it's very nice, good food, drinks and the staff is wonderful.
Old Oct 17, 2005, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Given a choice of rc or Marina View for the extra $$, I'd go with RC. The food/beverage presentations are outstanding and well worth the extra cost. Yes, it would be great to have a room with RC access and a marina view-- but in having to choose, I'd go for the RC, where you'll get the great marina view anyway.
Old Oct 17, 2005, 8:00 pm
Original Poster
Banyan Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: United 1K, AA Gold, Amex Plat, Hyatt Diamond, *W Gold, Leader's Club (?worthless)
Thanks for the posts! I'll be their in Nov and Dec, and I'm looking forward to it. I went ahead and booked for the club level after reading your suggestions. Thanks again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.