Wiki Posts
Search

Dearborn, MI Ritz-Carlton

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2005, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EXP
Dearborn, MI Ritz-Carlton

I am planning a stay at the Dearborn Ritz-Carlton this January, and am wondering whether or not the spend the extra $80/night for a club level room. Any positive or negative experiences at this property?
Old Jul 13, 2005, 2:57 am

Programs: AA EXP 1mm; DL Plt; Marriott Gold; Hyatt something or other; Hilton Gold
Haven't been for a few years. Took the Club option (I believe through AMEX FH&R so it was an upgrade). This is not the best Ritz I have stayed in - perfectly fine, but.... I am not sure the $ is worth the high tea or b'fast munchies.
Old Jul 13, 2005, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EXP
FHR upgrade was a club room from a regular non-club room? I'll try my luck with an upgrade then
Old Jul 14, 2005, 7:24 pm

Programs: UA MM, Hyatt Diamond
Stayed there about three years ago. It's a typical formulaic RC, kind of in the middle of nowhere, overlooking a parking lot at some kind of a mall.

I stayed there because I had some business at Ford, which is within walking distance. If you need to be in the area, it's the best out there, though there is a perfectly servicable Hyatt on the other side of the mall.
Old Oct 29, 2005, 11:19 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, United Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz #1 Gold
Very nice hotel, good service and not too far from DTW.
I have had bad experiences at the Westin DTW, so if I can, I stay here now and deal with the drive each way.

As others have said, not much around the hotel, except Ford.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.