Reload this Page >

Rosewood Seoul (coming 2027)

Old May 3, 2023, 10:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Rosewood Seoul To Bring A New Urban Landmark To The Dynamic City, Opening In 2027

Nice to see Seoul get another Luxury Forum worthy hotel. I'm a bit confused on the location because their press release says it will be built on the site of the former United Nations Command but it also has frontage on Noksapyung-daero. That means a HUGE development site that would cut 1/6 of the Park or someone made a mistake on the press release.
cornwall4000 likes this.

Last edited by Aventine; May 3, 2023 at 10:54 pm
Old May 4, 2023, 12:47 am

It's being built on this site right next to the Mondrian. They've started construction on the site already. https://naver.me/FMwOYlym
Old May 4, 2023, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vprp
It's being built on this site right next to the Mondrian. They've started construction on the site already. https://naver.me/FMwOYlym
I see. Not the old CFC/UNC site on South Post then.
Old May 4, 2023, 2:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

The location is not so great for public transportation or tourism. Noksapyung station Line 6 is probably a 15 min walk but there's a bus stop. I doubt Itaewon is going to be a big draw for people staying at Rosewood.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.