Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Luxury Apartment rentals in Paris?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2022, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Luxury Apartment rentals in Paris?

Do you have a favorite Paris rental apartment to recommend? Or an apartment rental service?

We are looking for a special 2-4 bedroom apartment around Thanksgiving week.

We have been researching hotels as well, the Lutetia is our favorite, but thinking that an apartment might be a great alternative.

Thanks for any recommendations.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 6:00 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
Maybe onefinestay?

https://www.onefinestay.com/
Old Oct 2, 2022, 7:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Park Hyatt Paris Vendome has a residential suite (with kitchen) that IIRC can be booked in a two-bedroom version. There are other specialty suites there that might work for you. Check other top hotels.

One week might be a rather short rental for a luxury apartment broker, although it wouldn't be for AirBnB, VRBO, etc.

Are there any buildings with fully serviced apartments (or apartment hotels) in Paris that are sufficiently luxurious? Citadines certainly wouldn't be luxury (nor would Residence Inn. etc.) but I think I noticed some boutique places with fully services apartments when walking around Paris, including one on the side street (that's usually alway blocked off to traffic) between the Crillon and the American Embassy. However, these might be primarily small apartments, even if they're quite luxurious.

Do you need a full kitchen and/or eating area for the group? Do you need a concierge and other hotel services? Frequency of housekeeping service? Breakfast arrangement?

Last edited by MSPeconomist; Oct 2, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Old Oct 3, 2022, 8:12 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
I walked thru a gorgeous apartment in place vendome back in April.... min length of stay is 7 days usually and cost is huge.
OP needs to provide a little more details
That being said, I would gladly stay at Lutetia
obscure2k likes this.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
https://www.parisperfect.com
We've used them in both Paris and London.
obscure2k and Hoyaheel like this.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 1:47 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Amex Reserve, Amex Plat, JP Morgan Palladium
We used Paris Perfect last year in Paris and loved our 3 bedroom apartment that had drop dead views of the Eiffel Tower. Highly recommend.
obscure2k and Hoyaheel like this.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Thank you all for the recommendations!
Old Oct 4, 2022, 8:49 am

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
Originally Posted by SFO777
https://www.parisperfect.com
We've used them in both Paris and London.
Glad you chimed in - was getting ready to look back on that old trip report where you rented that beautiful apt in Paris - I think with one son and his girlfriend/fiance (I don't think they were married yet ;-)
Old Oct 4, 2022, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Hoyaheel
Glad you chimed in - was getting ready to look back on that old trip report where you rented that beautiful apt in Paris - I think with one son and his girlfriend/fiance (I don't think they were married yet ;-)
Thanks Hoyaheel. That was just before Covid. We didn't use parisperfect.com that time as they didn't have an available apartment with two full masters and two full baths.

Here is a link to that apartment.
https://www.parisforrent.com/propert...-scenic-views/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.