FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Luxury Hotels and Travel (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxury-hotels-travel-220/)
-   -   Punta Mita, MX - Susurros del Corazón - new Auberge? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxury-hotels-travel/2095704-punta-mita-mx-susurros-del-corazon-new-auberge.html)

deaddog Sep 27, 2022 8:39 am

Punta Mita, MX - Susurros del Corazón - new Auberge?

I'm looking for any insights/opinions on this new Auberge resort. I don't think its open yet (this week?) but I'm intrigued. We stayed at the St Regis Punta Mita years ago and really enjoyed the hotel and the area. And I'm usually a fan of Auberge. Let me know your views - thanks.

Valveking Sep 27, 2022 9:40 am

I will be at my place at the Four Seasons in a month and will be visiting the new Auberge for dinner and will report back. I can't imagine it won't be nice although a lot of these new Mexican resorts look alike. The RC Reserve in Cabo, Chileno Bay, and Montage in Cabo and this new resort all look vaguely similar IMHO.

uclabruin82 Sep 27, 2022 4:36 pm

I am staying for 6 nights in late-September so happy to share my thoughts then.

deaddog Nov 9, 2022 4:31 pm

Anybody visit S de C yet?

off2rome Dec 14, 2022 3:58 pm

Thinking of going in January- any reviews yet? Valveking?

KatW Dec 14, 2022 6:45 pm

Current bookings through January and maybe later are getting 4th night free, plus $500stay credit. And, the last week of January shows price decrease after holiday season. Good for some. In that area, well 100km south of Puerto Vallarta, my fave is Las Alamandas.

Valveking Dec 15, 2022 7:43 am

We went for dinner recently. The food was good and the resort is quite beautiful and will be even more so when all the foliage is grown in. It was too dark to see much of the beach, but it looks nice from the pictures. The resort is only 5 minutes from the Punta MIta gates.

ABG Dec 15, 2022 8:43 am

Originally Posted by off2rome (Post 34834814)
Thinking of going in January- any reviews yet? Valveking?

Post #220 in the "Mexico Haven" Thread has some details.
Mirrors what I have heard so far. The resort is compact with a fantastic beach and pretty rooms

ajca May 19, 2023 9:40 pm

Has anyone stayed at Susurros del Corazon by Auberge recently? Wondering if the construction around it is all complete. I certainly would not want to go if it is not.

SanDiego1K May 20, 2023 9:11 am

Originally Posted by ABG (Post 34836430)
Post #220 in the "Mexico Haven" Thread has some details.
Mirrors what I have heard so far. The resort is compact with a fantastic beach and pretty rooms

Here's the direct link: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxu...l#post34793090

ajca May 20, 2023 10:24 am

Thanks! The last report I see of construction was in March, so I'm curious whether the construction is now cmoplete.

uclabruin82 May 20, 2023 3:49 pm

The construction on the overall property is not going to be complete for many years because they have big condo expansion plans.
I think the real question to ask about the construction is:
1) Is it done for the beach-front condos / houses
2) Is it done for the other villas that are embedded in the main area of the resort
3) Status of the spa (will not be a nuisance noise wise, but not sure if it is open yet)

The next stage of buildings are quite far from the beach so would not imagine they would be an issue noise wise

ajca May 22, 2023 9:13 am

Well, I am at Susurros del Corazon, and so far it is fabulous!

britinva79 May 22, 2023 11:02 am

Originally Posted by ajca (Post 35269818)
Well, I am at Susurros del Corazon, and so far it is fabulous!

can’t wait to hear more about your stay. Hopefully the spa has opened since last reviews. will be there in August.

ajca May 24, 2023 8:07 am

Originally Posted by britinva79 (Post 35270112)
can’t wait to hear more about your stay. Hopefully the spa has opened since last reviews. will be there in August.

The spa has not opened yet, but they're providing services in the room or on the beach. A guy was getting a beachside massage yesterday that for me would have been completely ruined by the constant passing of the noisy seaweed-collecting tractor.

I'll ask when it's opening.