Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Looking for input on these 3 Dubai hotels (listed in thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2021, 2:37 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Grosvenor House, Armani, Ritz DIFC. I've booked all three, for upcoming stays. Will I regret any of these choices? Previously I have only stayed at the Burj al-Arab which is...something, but not to my taste.
Old Apr 18, 2021, 7:10 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Armani
Old Apr 19, 2021, 6:43 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DavidO
Armani
Armani is the worst of the three? Any reasons that stand out? I am primarily staying there to force myself to actually go to the top of the Burj Khalifa which i've been too lazy to do on previous stays. All good things re. Grosvenor and RC DIFC?
Old Apr 19, 2021, 6:54 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
no, Armani is my favourite of the three, assuming you want to be in the center of the city...

Originally Posted by 747-800i
Armani is the worst of the three? Any reasons that stand out? I am primarily staying there to force myself to actually go to the top of the Burj Khalifa which i've been too lazy to do on previous stays. All good things re. Grosvenor and RC DIFC?
Old Apr 19, 2021, 6:58 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

no, Armani is my favourite of the three, assuming you want to be in the center of the city...
Ah OK, great! Going to stay at all 3, any glaring issues w the other two?
Old Apr 19, 2021, 7:00 pm

I just really liked the room product at Armani. It was a favourite downtown hotel of my site inspections...
Old Apr 20, 2021, 9:57 am
Suspended
Original Poster

I just really liked the room product at Armani. It was a favourite downtown hotel of my site inspections...
Good to hear!
Old Apr 20, 2021, 3:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Armani
Can't speak of the other 2 properties (wouldn't consider them to be fair) but Armani is really nothing special and no place I would return to. Found the room (in fact it was a suite) quite dark, bland and it made the impression to be much smaller than the claimed 90 sqm. As I'm right all 3 not in a good location for a leisure trip, not much around with exemption of shopping and sone more or less interesting sights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.