Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Four Seasons Preferred Program

Old Nov 30, 20, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold

Can anyone recommend an agent for the Four Seasons Preferred Program? Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 20, 6:35 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by MarkP24 View Post
Can anyone recommend an agent for the Four Seasons Preferred Program? Thanks!
As your question is so broad and there are knowledgable and outstanding agents who post on this Forum, I am going to respectfully request that you use the search function for Four Seasons Preferred Program agents,
Old Nov 30, 20, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by obscure2k View Post
As your question is so broad and there are knowledgable and outstanding agents who post on this Forum, I am going to respectfully request that you use the search function for Four Seasons Preferred Program agents,
The threads that I'm seeing with that info is quite dated.
Old Nov 30, 20, 6:44 pm
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, AMAN, Rosewood Elite, RC STARS, Belmond Bellini, Hyatt Prive, Shangri-La, etc.
There are many great Advisors here and are FSPP Advisors, too.

I am a FSPP Advisor.
So are:
Dorsia
David O
ABG

Drawing a blank here off the top of my head (names aren't straightforward on the forum so tough to recall them. lol). But there are many.
I'll try to update this list when I recall more.
MarkP24 and H.Lombardo like this.
Old Dec 1, 20, 6:21 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Four Seasons PP, Rosewood Elite, Dorchester Diamond, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
I'm also a Four Seasons Preferred Partner advisor and always happy to help :-)
H.Lombardo and MarkP24 like this.
Old Dec 1, 20, 8:46 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
The FAQ at the top of the forum page set up by mod RichardinSF has a Wikipage with various member names
The thread is also here
memories of pricesquire all over the thread
H.Lombardo likes this.
Old Jan 2, 21, 8:07 pm

Programs: BA Meltdown soft-landed Silver, OZ♦+ (BR/UA), B6 Mosaic, WoH♦, Mlife Noir, TR 7*
Originally Posted by ABG View Post
The FAQ at the top of the forum page set up by mod RichardinSF has a Wikipage with various member names
The thread is also here
I went ahead and updated that wiki to remove all entries that I saw were inactive (as defined by the wiki).
MarkP24, Dave510, ABG and 1 others like this.
Old Jan 12, 21, 8:06 am

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
The Four Seasons Preferred Partner program was just enhanced. Hotel/Resort credits can now be used for not just food & beverage or spa, but any hotel or resort experience from spa and dining to recreation. And top tier suites and villas will receive more than the typical hotel/resort credit.

In addition, all Four Seasons Preferred Partner hotels and resorts will be offering breakfast via restaurant or in-room dining.
Old Jan 12, 21, 8:41 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by bcosinteno View Post
In addition, all Four Seasons Preferred Partner hotels and resorts will be offering breakfast via restaurant or in-room dining.
Which is exactly what is currently offered.

I think you mis-read the point of today's communication, which is to announce that certain suites, villas and private residences will receive a more generous hotel credit.
In addition, all properties will provide flexibility to apply said credit against incidental charges not incurred from third party vendors.
The language is more clumsy than the drafts I saw before the holidays, but basically it is meant to factor in that spa isn't for everyone, especially these days
BESVISOR, United747 and offerendum like this.
Old Jan 12, 21, 8:55 am
Suspended

Programs: kindlefire
great updated info, thanks a lot!
H.Lombardo likes this.
Old Jan 12, 21, 10:00 am

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP,STARS, PEN Club,Bellini , Dorchester Diamond, Rosewood Elite, Rocco Knight,Prive,etc.
I'm also a Four Seasons Preferred Partner advisor and happy to help ~
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Jan 26, 21, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by H.Lombardo View Post
I'm also a Four Seasons Preferred Partner advisor and happy to help ~
I've personally used Holly on several occasions for different types of bookings- both large and small, and with multiple programs such as Four Seasons Preferred and Hyatt Prive. I was truly AMAZED by the outsized value these programs offer, but I was even more amazed at Holly's ability to negotiate with the individual hotels and score us incredible upgrades (in one instance well over double the value of our rate!) well in advance of our trips.

She has decades of experience, and wowed me with her professionalism, timely correspondence and prompt follow up, patience, and attention to detail.

She really advocates on behalf of her clients, and I highly recommend her.
Old Jan 26, 21, 9:41 pm

Programs: UA Premier Plat, AA Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
I've personally used Holly on several occasions for different types of bookings- both large and small, and with multiple programs such as Four Seasons Preferred and Hyatt Prive. I was truly AMAZED by the outsized value these programs offer, but I was even more amazed at Holly's ability to negotiate with the individual hotels and score us incredible upgrades (in one instance well over double the value of our rate!) well in advance of our trips.

She has decades of experience, and wowed me with her professionalism, timely correspondence and prompt follow up, patience, and attention to detail.

She really advocates on behalf of her clients, and I highly recommend her.
I am confused. Your original post in November was asking for recs on FSPP partners, and now 2 months later you are saying you are amazed with someones help making several FSPP bookings? How many bookings have you made since your original question?
offerendum and scented like this.
Old Jan 27, 21, 5:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by uclabruin82 View Post
I am confused. Your original post in November was asking for recs on FSPP partners, and now 2 months later you are saying you are amazed with someones help making several FSPP bookings? How many bookings have you made since your original question?
As I mentioned, several including future travel with confirmed upgrades.
Old Jan 27, 21, 10:05 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

This thread is turning into a promotion of individual agents so I am going to close it.

RichardIjnSF, moderator, luxury hotels and travel

Search this Thread
Search Engine: