Search

Nobu Marbella

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2020, 1:41 am
Formerly known as hcampana
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Nobu Marbella

Has anyone stayed at the Nobu hotel in Marbella? I’ve not really been to Marbella before and have been having trouble choosing a hotel. It looks like Nobu is located on the same grounds as Puente Romano, so I’m assuming you can also use their facilities. Just wondering if you guys would recommend this one. I looked at Marbella club also but the price is actually a few hundred higher per night for a smaller room there.
Old Jul 3, 2020, 3:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
I didn´t stay but had dinner at the fabolous Dani Garcia which is now closed . I found the hotel very loud and lively. Wouldn´t be my type of hotel.
myeurocrush likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2020, 5:25 am

As you indicated, the Nobu Hotel is surrounded by the Puerte Romano - this has its disadvantages. The rooms are a bit cramped but the design is fresh and stylish. I would recommend a mix of the Nobu and the Club hotel and start with the Nobu. Both are very nice but also very different.
Old Jul 18, 2020, 2:02 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion, Virgin Atlantic Gold, Hilton H Platinum, SPG Gold, Emirates Gold
As above , small rooms but new. Lots of restaurants to choose from, try the Sunday Bruch at the hotel , Its huge
Old Jul 18, 2020, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by celebritylondon
As above , small rooms but new. Lots of restaurants to choose from, try the Sunday Bruch at the hotel , Its huge
Not sure a brunch is served at the moment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.