Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Fours Seasons Punta Mita reservation

Old Jan 4, 20, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

I booked a one week stay in FS Punta Mita directly through FS website. This will be our first stay in FS and I was wondering if somebody could recommend a way to receive a complimentary room upgrade (booked the garden view casita and ideally would like the ocean view one) or add a complimentary breakfast to our stay. I usually book hotels directly and didn't know about existence of Virtuoso and other travel clubs that could give you some additional perks if you reserve through them. Would it still be possible to find a Virtuoso travel agent and could they "take over" my current reservation?

Last edited by travelmagic; Jan 4, 20 at 1:46 pm
Old Jan 4, 20, 2:00 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
If you're outside of cancellation, contact a Preferred Partner TA and ask them to "take over" the reservation. You'll receive the FSPP amenities (which include full daily breakfast and an upgrade if available).

FSPP agents are no longer allowed to post the full FSPP amenities on a public forum, but I will PM them to you.

Originally Posted by travelmagic View Post
I booked a one week stay in FS Punta Mita directly through FS website. This will be our first stay in FS and I was wondering if somebody could recommend a way to receive a complimentary room upgrade (booked the garden view casita and ideally would like the ocean view one) or add a complimentary breakfast to our stay. I usually book hotels directly and didn't know about existence of Virtuoso and other travel clubs that could give you some additional perks if you reserve through them. Would it still be possible to find a Virtuoso travel agent and could they "take over" my current reservation?
Old Jan 4, 20, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Thank you David! I replied to your private message. Could you recommend a Preferred Partner TA who could "take over" the reservation? Since I booked FS stay using advanced purchase rate it is likely not cancellable. I will be sure to book through FSPP agent next time, by the way I see that you are located in Berkeley. We are also in SF Bay area (South Bay), so I will contact your travel agency when planning next trips.
Old Jan 4, 20, 5:20 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Hi travelmagic,

I've replied to your PM. I am a FSPP travel advisor and gave you instructions in that PM how this might work.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: