Lovely Lupaia, Tuscany, Italy

Old Feb 12, 21, 9:08 am
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: UA1K, *G & Wife of UA1K MM
Absolutely fabulous!
Old Feb 12, 21, 10:18 am
formerly vienna-resident
Marriott Contributor Badge

Ah nice. It was great having you! Can't wait for it to be summer again. We're in for some cold days right now, with snow predicted for tonight, and -9C over the weekend.
Old Feb 12, 21, 11:18 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Ronin - churn and burn
It was great meeting you guys, you've really made Lupaia into something very special.
Fingers crossed you can thaw out at an Asian Aman soon!
FlyerEC likes this.
Old Feb 13, 21, 5:21 am
formerly vienna-resident

heres some winter pictures of today:

Old Jul 31, 22, 8:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Diamond
We stayed for 4 nights at Lupaia with our older family members earlier this month, and it was absolutely sublime. This is Aman-level quality (and reminds me of Aman Sveti Stefan, in many ways) and one of our best stays of all time. I can't recommend it enough. The dinners each night were especially fantastic. Christopher wasn't on-site while we were there, but the hotel manager Martin was extremely accommodating, kind, and very patient with the more complex needs of the late-70s travelers we were with.
Old Aug 1, 22, 4:25 am

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
Originally Posted by callmedtop View Post
We stayed for 4 nights at Lupaia with our older family members earlier this month, and it was absolutely sublime. This is Aman-level quality (and reminds me of Aman Sveti Stefan, in many ways) and one of our best stays of all time. I can't recommend it enough. The dinners each night were especially fantastic. Christopher wasn't on-site while we were there, but the hotel manager Martin was extremely accommodating, kind, and very patient with the more complex needs of the late-70s travelers we were with.
Great to hear about your great experience! Will be there in three weeks' time...can't wait.
livefromtuscany likes this.
Old Aug 1, 22, 9:55 am
formerly vienna-resident

Originally Posted by callmedtop View Post
Apologies again to callmedtop for missing you this time! Thanks for the really lovely comments!

Originally Posted by ngfan View Post
Great to hear about your great experience! Will be there in three weeks' time...can't wait.
And I will be there as well! Looking forward to meeting you soon!
ngfan likes this.
Old Aug 1, 22, 12:14 pm

Lupaia sounds absolutely marvellous.... and so it should come as no surprise that seemingly it is fully booked this summer!

Will try for next year then...

Search this Thread