Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Mt Mulligan Lodge (QLD, Australia) - anyone been?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2019, 5:56 pm
Original Poster

Recent member of Luxury Lodges of Australia. I am looking to combine with a trip to Capella Lodge and welcome thoughts from people who have been. Not enough TA reviews and the most of the ones posted look suspect, at least to me.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 9:43 am
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by samuelo
Recent member of Luxury Lodges of Australia. I am looking to combine with a trip to Capella Lodge and welcome thoughts from people who have been. Not enough TA reviews and the most of the ones posted look suspect, at least to me.
Hi there! Can't comment on this one but have you looked at Longitude 131? I've had good feedback on this one: https://longitude131.com.au

I'm sure you might have already checked out Wolgan Valley, Southern Ocean Lodge, and the likes
Old Nov 1, 2019, 11:44 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've not stayed at Longitude 131, the supposed luxury hotel at Ayers rock, Australia. But i know that all the hotels and restaurants near Ayers rock are run by a single company which is well aware it has a government-mandated monopoly Expect all rates charged to be at least twice as high as they would be at equialent quality elsewhere. Nothing there is a good value. Nothing.

Last edited by RichardInSF; Nov 2, 2019 at 6:37 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.