Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Constance Tsarabanjina (Madagascar)

Old Oct 27, 19, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, Marriott PP, HH G, GC Jade

Hi, for next summer I’m looking for a beach retreat after 2 weeks in Victoria Falls/South Africa for my honeymoon…and I found this resort.
Last summer we went to Constance Price Maurice and we were reallyreally satisfied both with soft and hard product!
So when we see this Constance resort we thought it would be a great solution! But…reading online (tripadvisor) we see “many” guests complaining about service, food,…! Otherwise everyone said great things about the island itself.

I don’t trust 100% tripadvisor…and I would like to know if anyone here has been there…and can give me its thoughts!

PS: do you have any other suggestion on alternatives? After many research I am now conflicted between Tsarabanjina (6 nights) and Seychelles (4 nights in Male and 4 nights in Praslin to experience both islands). They are the most convenient alternatives looking at the flights (inbound from JBN and outbound to Milan): both very good schedule with SA Airlink (inbound) + Ethiopian Airlines (outbound). I find also quirimbas islands (Azura Quilalea and Anantara Medjumbe) but flights not convenient, Bazaruto/Benguerra (not convenient flights + too cold in august) and Mnemba (too expensive). Other ideas???
Old Oct 28, 19, 2:18 am

Have you looked at this place?

Home - Anjajavy

A few people here have been there, some years back, and loved it. Any Malagasy place will be a serious pain to get to (and back again).

Search this Thread