Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Four Seasons Beverly Hills (not wilshire) VS Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills

Old Oct 20, 19, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Would love to hear your thoughts. For a week's vacation with our 10 months old.
Location is also important for us - great restaurants at a walking distance mainly.
We thought about the Beverly Hills hotel, however it seems to be not child friendly. (Am I right?)
Old Oct 20, 19, 12:30 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by Shelley83 View Post
Would love to hear your thoughts. For a week's vacation with our 10 months old.
Location is also important for us - great restaurants at a walking distance mainly.
We thought about the Beverly Hills hotel, however it seems to be not child friendly. (Am I right?)
Welcome to Flyertalk,Shelley83. The Waldorf Astoria is definitely the better choice in terms of convenience. You can walk to nearly every good restaurant in BH, from the fanciest to most casual. Assume your little one will be in a stroller, so rest assured that you can comfortably walk anywhere. You are also close to department stores which have large bathrooms with changing tables (e.g. Neiman Marcus).
BESVISOR likes this.
Old Oct 20, 19, 1:30 pm
Original Member

The Beverly Hills Hotel is one of the most child-friendly hotels in LA! Staff are kindly considerate of kids and the pool is great. P,us, lots of outdoor room to roam, the coffee shop with fountain treats, etc. Maybe you were thinking of the Hotel Bel Air? I definitely wouldn’t take a kid there.
BESVISOR likes this.
Old Oct 20, 19, 3:01 pm
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Rosewood Elite, RC STARS, Belmond Bellini, Hyatt Prive, Shangri-La, SPG LP, etc...
Shelley83 While I'm normally a FS fan and less of WA, for BH, I'd highly suggest staying at the WA over the FS.
Really like the hard product of WA and it's family friendly as well. Love having the balcony. Location is good. Though, I'm not a fan of the drive way to the entrance. Nonetheless, a great property and have booked other families here and had great feedback. Should be a great stay for you guys
obscure2k likes this.
Old Oct 22, 19, 12:49 am

Programs: QF CL
Originally Posted by KatW View Post
The Beverly Hills Hotel is one of the most child-friendly hotels in LA! Staff are kindly considerate of kids and the pool is great. P,us, lots of outdoor room to roam, the coffee shop with fountain treats, etc. Maybe you were thinking of the Hotel Bel Air? I definitely wouldn’t take a kid there.
BH Hotel is excellent with children IME but not all guests poolside necessarily are...

The Bel Air is also excellent with children. I just took my own there a couple ofweeks ago.

Search this Thread