Wiki Posts
Search

Courchevel - Cheval Blanc or L'Apogee?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2019, 4:50 am
Original Poster

Courchevel - Cheval Blanc or L'Apogee?

Couldn't find a previous thread.

How do the CB and L'Apogee compare? My understanding is that LApogee is reputed to be the premiere choice, but it seems CB rates are 50% higher?
Old Oct 20, 2019, 4:23 pm

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Cheval Blanc Courchevel is one of the absolute best hotels in the world, and is priced accordingly.

The only reason to choose L’Apogee (apart from lower price, obviously) would be if you wanted a bigger, less intimate property. Rooms are far far superior at CB.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 3:28 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Avios
I visited the three star restaurant for dinner at Cheval Blanc and it's a beautiful property.

However, we stayed at Aman Le Melezin which is next door and I was very happy with my choice.
BESVISOR likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 1:38 pm
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Cheval Blanc and Aman Le Melezin are great options.

Would love to see the re-opened FS Megeve and the new Megeve Les Chalets du Mont d'Arbois as well
Old Oct 27, 2019, 12:06 am

Originally Posted by vantage03
Cheval Blanc Courchevel is one of the absolute best hotels in the world, and is priced accordingly.

The only reason to choose L’Apogee (apart from lower price, obviously) would be if you wanted a bigger, less intimate property. Rooms are far far superior at CB.
Disagree with this, L’Apogee is the more intimate property. Both hotels are outstanding

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.