Multi Aman stay in Indonesia?

Old Sep 7, 19, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, SPG/Marriott Platinum
Multi Aman stay in Indonesia?

I want to book one of these. Does anyone know how to split the stays? Do I have to call - since the website doesnt seem to have an option to pick and choose on the reservation screen?

Last edited by levistrauss; Sep 7, 19 at 11:33 am Reason: adding JPG
Old Sep 7, 19, 5:08 pm
A4K

Programs: N/A
If you want to book "Undiscovered" you can just book separate reservations. The min stay is per resort.

If you want to do the Bali Break and aren't going to meet minimum at each resort, you can email either Dari or Kila and they will coordinate the reservations or call (although most on here say the call center isn't great, I have no experience)

Last edited by A4K; Sep 7, 19 at 5:14 pm
Old Sep 7, 19, 8:53 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

We did Bali and Beyond. Use an agent. Ours negotiated us confirmed upgrades at each resort. Definitely a great great Aman experience.

fdw
BESVISOR, sydakllon and bhrubin like this.
Old Sep 7, 19, 9:43 pm
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Rosewood Elite, RC STARS, Belmond Bellini, Hyatt Prive, Shangri-La, SPG LP, etc...
Email the hotel directly, book online directly or just have a TA/Agent do it for you. Don't sweat it
bhrubin likes this.
Old Sep 8, 19, 6:34 am
Aman Contributor BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by BESVISOR View Post
Email the hotel directly, book online directly or just have a TA/Agent do it for you. Don't sweat it
I would recommend an agent though. Not sure if itís still this way but when we visited virtuoso amenities stacked... there are a couple good ones here but the good ones will reach out and work hard for an upgrade....

fdw
BESVISOR likes this.
Old Sep 8, 19, 6:45 am
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Rosewood Elite, RC STARS, Belmond Bellini, Hyatt Prive, Shangri-La, SPG LP, etc...
Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu View Post

I would recommend an agent though. Not sure if itís still this way but when we visited virtuoso amenities stacked... there are a couple good ones here but the good ones will reach out and work hard for an upgrade....

fdw
LOL! That's what I hear
Nizar and bhrubin like this.

Search this Thread