Wiki Posts
Search

Benefits at Alila hotels ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2019, 4:07 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Benefits at Alila hotels ?

I was looking to stay at the Alila in Oman but suddenly don’t see that it seems part of an virtuoso type program anymore? I understand many of these SLH are part of World of Hyatt but I don’t have any status with them. Are there travel advisor programs that provide booking benefits for Alila - particularly the property in Oman? Thanks in advance
Old Jul 13, 2019, 5:50 am
formerly known as deathscar

Programs: Virtuoso | Four Seasons Preferred Partner | Rosewood Elite | Hyatt Prive - and more
Originally Posted by Fly_IAD
I was looking to stay at the Alila in Oman but suddenly don’t see that it seems part of an virtuoso type program anymore? I understand many of these SLH are part of World of Hyatt but I don’t have any status with them. Are there travel advisor programs that provide booking benefits for Alila - particularly the property in Oman? Thanks in advance
Mr and Mrs Smith has added benefits. We're a member agency, so feel free to message.
Alila is now Hyatt so Hyatt Prive too, we're also a member agency for that.

Last edited by chinmoylad; Aug 4, 2019 at 1:46 am
Old Aug 4, 2019, 12:41 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by Fly_IAD
The Hyatt Prive program is starting to provide benefits at Alila properties and this is generally available on request (Jabal Akhdar is not yet added to the list). Typically, complimentary breakfast, one-category room upgrade, $100 hotel credit - feel free to message if you'd like me to request on your behalf.

I recommend stopping in Nizwa en route - the fort is definitely worth a visit and it's an easy drive from Muscat. If you like to pick up snacks or food for a picnic, there's a good supermarket in town.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.