Luxury hotels in hk

Old Jul 4, 19, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Luxury hotels in hk

Hello everyone. Im looking for a luxury hotel in hk. I Can you recommend me for hotel that close to most attractions in hk, have a beautiful view from his rooms and have good food?
My first option is RC. Would you recommend him?
Old Jul 4, 19, 1:26 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Originally Posted by nabanab View Post
Hello everyone. Im looking for a luxury hotel in hk. I Can you recommend me for hotel that close to most attractions in hk, have a beautiful view from his rooms and have good food?
My first option is RC. Would you recommend him?
I have a set of questions I use to help travelers select a hotel in Hong Kong.

Do you want to be in Hong Kong or Kowloon? Kowloon has the iconic views of Victoria Harbour ... and you'll get the best views from Harbour View rooms at the InterContinental, Peninsula, and Rosewood. But they will not be close to Hong Kong attractions.

If you want to stay close to Hong Kong attractions, that means a hotel on the Hong Kong side. If you want to be in Central Hong Kong, the Mandarin Oriental in a Harbour View room would be your choice. A bit farther away from Central, but closer to the escalator, is the Four Seasons and a Harbour View room.

Ritz-Carlton isn't near anything, although you'll have a great view of the harbour if there aren't clouds blocking the view. The hotel is so high up that this can be an issue.

Do you prefer traditional Asian or contemporary Asian architecture and styling? Of the hotels I've mentioned:

traditional
Peninsula
Mandarin Oriental

contemporary
InterContinental
Rosewood
Four Seasons
Ritz-Carlton

You'll have good food at any of these hotels. FS, in particular, has two three-star Michelin restaurants.
SanDiego1K and damon88 like this.
Old Jul 4, 19, 2:19 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Have a look here:
Best hotel in Hong Kong

No need for a new thread…...
Old Jul 4, 19, 11:25 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by offerendum View Post
Have a look here:
Best hotel in Hong Kong