Luxury Trip

Reply

Old May 14, 19, 8:15 pm
  #1  
Suspended
Original Poster
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1
Luxury Trip

Hi. I will travel in Southeast Asia in next month ( June). Do you have recomemnd where I should go ( Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines,..)?
mnz123 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 19, 9:40 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 119
$10 that this thread gets closed within the next hour - there is so, so, so much information that can help you here, this new thread is unnecessary.

From my experience, the following are good one month trips:

- Vietnam

- Thailand/Cambodia (3wks/1wk)

- Indonesia/Singapore/Malaysia (2wks/0.5wk/1.5wks)

I've never been to the Philippines, but I'm sure you could do two weeks there tied in with 2 weeks in Malaysia incl. Malaysian Borneo.

There are so many amazing hotels in the region, you can do your own research:

www.aman.com

www.fourseasons.com

https://st-regis.marriott.com

www.rosewoodhotels.com

www.sixsenses.com

www.banyantree.com
offerendum and Annalisa12 like this.
MicSanToro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 19, 10:33 pm
  #3  
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 25,274
Originally Posted by MicSanToro View Post
$10 that this thread gets closed within the next hour - there is so, so, so much information that can help you here, this new thread is unnecessary.

From my experience, the following are good one month trips:

- Vietnam

- Thailand/Cambodia (3wks/1wk)

- Indonesia/Singapore/Malaysia (2wks/0.5wk/1.5wks)

I've never been to the Philippines, but I'm sure you could do two weeks there tied in with 2 weeks in Malaysia incl. Malaysian Borneo.

There are so many amazing hotels in the region, you can do your own research:

www.aman.com

www.fourseasons.com

https://st-regis.marriott.com

www.rosewoodhotels.com

www.sixsenses.com

www.banyantree.com
Welcome to Flyertalk and the Luxury Hotels and Travel Forum, mnz123 You are the beneficiary of some very good advice here. Very kind of MicSanToro to share his expertise with you.
offerendum likes this.
obscure2k is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 19, 3:37 am
  #4  
DSI
formerly declinespecificinformatiom
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,138
Originally Posted by MicSanToro View Post
$10 that this thread gets closed within the next hour - there is so, so, so much information that can help you here, this new thread is unnecessary.

From my experience, the following are good one month trips:

- Vietnam

- Thailand/Cambodia (3wks/1wk)

- Indonesia/Singapore/Malaysia (2wks/0.5wk/1.5wks)

I've never been to the Philippines, but I'm sure you could do two weeks there tied in with 2 weeks in Malaysia incl. Malaysian Borneo.

There are so many amazing hotels in the region, you can do your own research:

www.aman.com

www.fourseasons.com

https://st-regis.marriott.com

www.rosewoodhotels.com

www.sixsenses.com

www.banyantree.com
Love this! Ping me when you're in JAX next time
callmedtop likes this.
DSI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 19, 1:32 pm
  #5  
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Programs: UA1K, *G & Wife of UA1K MM
Posts: 3,149
Indonesia has good weather in June. A good start would be the Amanresorts there. 2 on Bali, 1 on Java, and 1 on Moyo.
Ericka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 19, 5:58 pm
  #6  
Aman 10+ BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Enroute to ? & likely flying in ' A ':)
Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Posts: 2,710
Originally Posted by Ericka View Post
Indonesia has good weather in June. A good start would be the Amanresorts there. 2 on Bali, 1 on Java, and 1 on Moyo.
Just a reminder , there are still 3 on Bali !!
Please do not forget AMAN VILLAS - NUSA DUA
scented and Ericka like this.
FlyerEC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 19, 8:04 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 119
Originally Posted by FlyerEC View Post


Just a reminder , there are still 3 on Bali !!
Please do not forget AMAN VILLAS - NUSA DUA
#JusticeForAmanVillasAtNusaDua 😜

Kila remains the king of the resorts of Bali, though.
MicSanToro is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread