Search

Rosewood Hong Kong

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2019, 1:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Rosewood Hong Kong

Saw on Instagram that the hotel is up and running. Definitely designed with SNS in mind judging from the location tag. Hope our esteemed HK based agents will be able to post more room pictures and reviews.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 6:22 am
formerly known as deathscar

Programs: Virtuoso | Four Seasons Preferred Partner | Rosewood Elite | Hyatt Prive - and more
Stay, with video etc, will come later this year - going to give them some time to iron out any opening issues.
For photos, I'll be back there in April but I think some of the others on this forum are coming through earlier and staying so may be able to get pics!
1readyset2go likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 9:20 pm
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Here at the IAD BA Lounge...11:15pm and not boarding for another hour (getting too old for this!)...But fear not, I shall touch down in HK in 16 hours and will be staying at Rosewood for 4 nights. Will supply photos! Will post videos of the airport transfer (include VIP meet & greet), hotel space, rooms, Manor Club, etc...via my Instagram story as well. Might be a better tool for some than just photos on here. Instagram handle: @BESVISOR
Old Mar 19, 2019, 12:05 am

Programs: Amex Plat, National EE, Hertz 5*, SPG Gold, Fairmont Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by BESVISOR
Here at the IAD BA Lounge...11:15pm and not boarding for another hour (getting too old for this!)...But fear not, I shall touch down in HK in 16 hours and will be staying at Rosewood for 4 nights. Will supply photos! Will post videos of the airport transfer (include VIP meet & greet), hotel space, rooms, Manor Club, etc...via my Instagram story as well. Might be a better tool for some than just photos on here. Instagram handle: @BESVISOR
Looking forward to your photos/review
I'm currently booked at the Upper House for a 1 night lay over stay later this May
but slightly tempted to switch my stay to the Rosewood (although I do feel slightly bad as the Upper House team concierge team has been really helpful)
Old Mar 19, 2019, 5:22 pm
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Ok, just arrived at the hotel an hour ago. Already really impressed. GM greeted me at the entrance at 6am. My room was ready (Manor Club Room) and I was not expecting it till much later as they are so busy this week. Stunning property, just fabulous, I'm trying to find a way to extend my stay However, bad news that the pool isn't ready yet. There's a permit issue and it's dragging on a bit.

For those who can't wait for photos and a detailed review after the stay, I've just posted airport VIP meet and greet, transfers, and hotel (room and manor club) videos on my Instagram Stories: @BESVISOR
specboi, mkm4, atojbk and 1 others like this.

Last edited by BESVISOR; Mar 19, 2019 at 8:08 pm
Old Mar 19, 2019, 9:25 pm

Ok, just arrived at the hotel an hour ago. Already really impressed. GM greeted me at the entrance at 6am. My room was ready (Manor Club Room) and I was not expecting it till much later as they are so busy this week. Stunning property, just fabulous, I'm trying to find a way to extend my stay However, bad news that the pool isn't ready yet. There's a permit issue and it's dragging on a bit.

For those who can't wait for photos and a detailed review after the stay, I've just posted airport VIP meet and greet, transfers, and hotel (room and manor club) videos on my Instagram Stories: @BESVISOR
Just watched all your stories, looks good!
Reminds me a little of the Rosewood in Beijing.
View seems awesome.
mkm4 and BESVISOR like this.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 9:35 pm
formerly htang333

Views from Grand Harbour rooms/suites are insanely good. Especially being on floor 37th at the moment. You can actually get a full display of Central, Victoria Harbour and Kowloon all in the same frame. Pretty amazing and neither IC nor the Peninsula can really match it.
specboi and Aventine like this.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 9:44 pm

Views from Grand Harbour rooms/suites are insanely good. Especially being on floor 37th at the moment. You can actually get a full display of Central, Victoria Harbour and Kowloon all in the same frame. Pretty amazing and neither IC nor the Peninsula can really match it.
Yea I like how you can see the Peninsula and the helipads too, pretty iconic shot!
Hows the EWB Range? I saw the Qi Charger on the arm rest, thats cool, but hows the legroom and seat comfort? Do the back seats recline?
Old Mar 19, 2019, 9:54 pm
formerly htang333

Yes, I really liked the Qi charger. The Range Rover was extended wheel base for sure and seats do recline a substantial degree. It was enough for me to nap
Chilled water with snacks. You can select a variety of music as well from the monitor.

I would take the RR over the Jaguar here, every time.
specboi likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 8:24 pm
formerly htang333

Just posted tour of the Grand Harbour Corner Suite on my Instagram story...it's an AMAZING suite!!! I don't think any other hotel here can really compare with its views. Specially at sunset.
Would highly suggest booking the Deluxe Harbour Suite and upgrade at booking (via ELITE) to the Grand Harbour Corner Suite.

I will post photos post trip but even the entry Kowloon Peak Suite has a wide view of the Harbour but just to the west side so you're not able to see the skyline in central.

Posted a video of the outdoor pool as well.
JohnRain, specboi and mkm4 like this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 11:02 pm

Programs: QF CL
Is there a bar or restaurant that offers good views as well? I’ll be there next month (but not staying at Rosewood) and I’d like my kids to see the skyline view from Kowloon.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 1:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Just posted tour of the Grand Harbour Corner Suite on my Instagram story...it's an AMAZING suite!!! I don't think any other hotel here can really compare with its views. Specially at sunset.
Would highly suggest booking the Deluxe Harbour Suite and upgrade at booking (via ELITE) to the Grand Harbour Corner Suite.

I will post photos post trip but even the entry Kowloon Peak Suite has a wide view of the Harbour but just to the west side so you're not able to see the skyline in central.

How many Deluxe Harbour view suites are there? I'm guessing everyone is going for a suite when staying there.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 3:53 am

where are the photos?
Old Mar 21, 2019, 4:26 am

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY
There are no mention of the Harbour House and the Garden House on the website, the top suites with private lap pools as mentioned in the press release below ?
https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/ho...h-2019-Opening

Any ideas ?
Old Mar 21, 2019, 5:44 am
formerly htang333

Originally Posted by zack14
where are the photos?
As mentioned above, I will work on the photos and post them after my stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.