Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Single Thread Farms Inn (Healdsburg, CA)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2019, 9:48 am
Original Poster

I think this qualifies as a luxury hotel, although the main reason to stay is for the food.

I tried searching but didn't come up with anything (other than false positives for "thread" -- ugh). Has anyone stayed in the Inn? Experiences generally with the property and dinner?

Many thanks.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 11:08 pm

Programs: United global services, BA gold,
We have been to the restaurant twice and stayed at the hotel once. It was great having dinner and walking upstairs to our room. Rooms very nice, but not fabulous. We would stay again if having dinner. And the breakfast that is included is quite good. It can be served in your room or at another spot on property ( location out of room depends on weather). The restaurant is wonderful. Definitely worth a nice dinner. If you want to stay in downtown Healdsberg, it is probably the best choice. The other option a block or so away is Les Mars. It is not outstanding but pretty good. I preferred Single Thread. One comment is they have one suite which is on a busy corner. If quiet is important the regular rooms are better even though smaller. If a bit of noise doesn’t bother go for the suite. It’s Healdsberg so small town noise, not NYC! Let me know if more questions. It’s only 5 or 6 rooms so no gym or pool. Just depends on your plans! For one or two nights it’s really nice.
KatW and flyerwma like this.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 12:18 pm
Suspended
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Saw the room and suite before our dinner there in Nov. Very nicely appointed and spacious, and the room rate wasn’t as crazy as I’d expected. ( I took some photos and will see if I can find them.)

Dinner was spectacular. Highly recommended and worthy of its accolades. The restaurant was awarded its 3rd star the next day. Dominique Crenn was dining at the next table (and she also got her 3rd star the next day). We had a chance to chat with both amazing chefs after dinner—what a lucky coincidence for us.
FlyerEC and flyerwma like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.