Oetker - Pearl Program

Old Feb 20, 19, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Oetker - Pearl Program

Can anyone recommend a reputable and responsive travel advisor who is a member of the Oetker Pearl Program?

I have a number of stays coming up and unfortunately my travel advisorís company has lost their Pearl designation (largely a US-focused company).

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Feb 20, 19, 6:05 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
The Mod used to keep THIS THREAD WIKI sorta up to date as to who was active
But based on my understanding of the various members here only @DavidO or myself would be in the Pearl Program
but to be honest, the other active members here are well respected across the industry and probably could help you no matter the true designation of any given program. @BESVISOR seems to have taken over as the fav lately on these pages.
Old Feb 20, 19, 6:51 pm
formerly htang333
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Rosewood Elite, RC STARS, Belmond Bellini, Hyatt Prive, Shangri-La, SPG LP, etc...
@yhm85 As DavidO and ABG both belong to the Oetker Pearl Program you're after, I'd say that's a no brainer.

As @ABG mentioned, there are a lot of advisors on this forum who are great and can easily add value and help

Cheers and safe travels!
Old Feb 20, 19, 7:55 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Any Brownell TA will have access to Oetker Pearl amenities; they automatically apply when a Pearl agency's IATA is on the reservation.

Other active FlyerTalk agents from Brownell include KristenNix and Nick Running (don't know his screen name).
KristenNix likes this.
Old Feb 21, 19, 4:03 am
formerly jonjparr

Originally Posted by yhm85 View Post
Can anyone recommend a reputable and responsive travel advisor who is a member of the Oetker Pearl Program?

I have a number of stays coming up and unfortunately my travel advisor’s company has lost their Pearl designation (largely a US-focused company).

Any help would be appreciated.
I would highly recommend a chap called Emyr Thomas. He's super responsive and is an Oetker Pearl Partner (based in London). You can locate his contact details here: Luxury Travel Services from Bon Vivant Travel or PM me for his email address. I haven't yet found a preferred partner scheme that he's not affiliated with! I've also found that he's very willing to 'take over' reservations for you when required. The previous TA I worked with was a bit awkward with this.

Search this Thread