Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Quiet Luxury Hotel/Apartment in Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2018, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Quiet Luxury Hotel/Apartment in Dubai

I am looking for a 5 Star Hotel or Apartment in Dubai but would like one that is either in a quiet location or has good sound proofing between rooms. I know that Dubai is a city and some noise will be unavoidable but hopefully you can suggest some based on experience. I stayed in the Grosvenor a few years ago and although I had requested a quiet room we overlooked the front entrance and has taxi's beeping horns for most of the night.

I am a light sleeper so just trying to avoid noise from other guests and loud music from nightclubs,etc. I am not a beach or nightlife person so not too fussed on location but would prefer one near a metro is possible. I love staying in the Valley Wing at Shangri La Singapore and would love to find an equivalent in Dubai. My budget would be around $700 AUS or $500 USD a night.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 12:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Subdub
I am looking for a 5 Star Hotel or Apartment in Dubai but would like one that is either in a quiet location or has good sound proofing between rooms. I know that Dubai is a city and some noise will be unavoidable but hopefully you can suggest some based on experience. I stayed in the Grosvenor a few years ago and although I had requested a quiet room we overlooked the front entrance and has taxi's beeping horns for most of the night.

I am a light sleeper so just trying to avoid noise from other guests and loud music from nightclubs,etc. I am not a beach or nightlife person so not too fussed on location but would prefer one near a metro is possible. I love staying in the Valley Wing at Shangri La Singapore and would love to find an equivalent in Dubai. My budget would be around $700 AUS or $500 USD a night.
Ambassador suite (or equivalent) at GH Dubai. The area is ultra dead at night and plenty of speed bumps to deter drag racers. There's a subway stop nearby.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 2:55 am

Or Park Hyatt Dubai, doesn't get any more serene.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.