How is the Baccarat Hotel, NYC?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How is the Baccarat Hotel, NYC?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2019, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

I Thinking of seeing Cursed Child, Jagged little Pill, Moulin Rouge and Hadestown. Has anyone used Baccarat are they any good at getting EMP reservations.

In NYC!

Last edited by RichardInSF; May 25, 2019 at 8:14 am Reason: consecutive posts by same member
Old May 24, 2019, 7:53 am

I’m not sure how good Baccarat is at getting EMP reservations, but I had one of my worst meals there a few weeks ago. Awful service (chipped cocktail glasses, multiple wine pours on the table, 1 hour wait for dessert) and most of the food was below average for this caliber of restaurant (but the duck was sublime). My sentiment was echoed by a few friends who have been in the past few months. Looks like standards really have slipped since they reopened.
United747 likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 10:46 am

Programs: amex platinum, american advantage, united, ANA, JAP. SPG, marriott
I guess to moral is never rely on a hotel whose reputation is built on a crystal glass.
ABG likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by Joshsen
In NYC!
I personally know one of the managers at EMP and she couldn't even get me in when it's fully booked

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.